News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Stronghold of the Mysterious.

Started by Dill, October 03, 2008, 08:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dill

It is a sad thing to see the old days and the worn ways leave, but there is no stopping this infinitely-pendulous sun which has guided us so far. She wanes, and all seems to diminish, but time continues on.

Madness, they say, is what drives these days. So there is not only fear invoked in this change, but hope. Hope for the new day and the fresh ways. We shall thrive for these, and they shall continue thriving for us. Hope, the core, and courage, the skin, which shall keep this apple of our lives forever falling. The doors are swung open, yet we are hesitant. One may take a step forward, only to take another step back. Why? One must ask another. He shall turn to his companion, and explain to him why there is such fear in these people's hearts. It is for one reason.

The unknown, the dark, where even the smallest glimpse of light would shed forth countless amounts of hape. But we will be strong, and with undaunted courage, take our first step into the stronghold of the mysterious.

Eizweir

I'm still not sure if this has anything to do with anything, like the rest of your threads.
But at least it sounds cool :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Moriarty

Quote from: Marth Xero on October 03, 2008, 08:16:16 PM
I'm still not sure if this has anything to do with anything, like the rest of your threads.
But at least it sounds cool :)

Is this how you get off? Of course it has to do with something! Read it seven more times, each time thinking about a different theme. Try expressionism, the struggle of mankind, and depression for a start. Then from there maybe go to more tangible ideas such as the economy, political ideologies, classic cinema & literature.

QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Macawmoses

Stronghold. Fortress. Mistress.

The Stronghold of the Mysterious beckons each man forth, but do men answer the call? Nay, for he is mortal, and she is divine. She eludes him, and he is hesitant. But now is his chance, and once again, he stutters...he steps into the darkness, the veil of doom, but alas, it is an opportunity wasted...

Mystery. Curiosity. Intrigue.

Mortal or not, stepping into the darkness petrifies the weak, but can I step in? What if it condemns me? I will. I must.

Ridley

Man Dill posts a lot more as of late. Why didn't he post when he was Sebastion?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dill

Quote from: Ridley on October 03, 2008, 08:50:32 PM
Man Dill posts a lot more as of late. Why didn't he post when he was Sebastion?

Maybe because (and this is a huge rumor) some idiots kept getting his name wrong.

Ares300

I think I actually understand Dill.........for once at least.

Dill

Quote from: Ares300 on October 04, 2008, 08:43:57 AM
I think I actually understand Dill.........for once at least.

You've reached a new level of consciousness. Buddhists call it brahma, Scientologists call it OT VIII, Christians call it dead.

britneymahboy

NAMBLA

Dill

Quote from: britneymahboy on October 04, 2008, 11:55:09 AM
Cool; but what is "hape?"

If only you weren't so ignorant. Do you not know your English roots? Ape, coming from the ape, meaning insane, or uncontrollable. H, coming from the sound of a hiccup, meaning fullness, or happiness. When you combine the two, you get hape, meaning an unbound amount of happiness or excitedness.

Zovistograt

O, what a destructive and daunting task
To drink from the perpetual giver's flask
Becoming oh so delirious
In the Stronghold of the Mysterious
Is an answer too much to ask?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Dill

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 04, 2008, 08:41:10 PM
Becoming oh so delirious

Yes, the experienced will say
Courage is all you need
For when misery's here to stay
It takes a true hero to lead.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Dill on October 04, 2008, 08:49:43 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 04, 2008, 08:41:10 PM
Becoming oh so delirious

Yes, the experienced will say
Courage is all you need
For when misery's here to stay
It takes a true hero to lead.
Who am I to lead
The mad droves of clock faces
Pale to the last day
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

phatyo

Zovistograt

Quote from: phatyo on October 04, 2008, 10:15:44 PM
Hey I'm Phatyo nice to meet you.
The darkest corners of your inner world wait in silence
Asking for your soul
They hunger
For the feeling
The feeling of your flesh being drawn into a duct
And then distorted to fill its empty void