News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Can you cook?

Started by Zovistograt, October 08, 2008, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I am able to cook simple things like eggs or hamburgers, but nothing amazing.

You?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

I love to cook, it's that I just lack the resources or time to prepare the things that I want to.

Our kitchen is small, so it's hard to cook because there are very few areas where you can prepare something.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

I can cook the basics. Eggs, bacon, hamburgers, etc.

Dill

Whenever I cook something, I typically abuse my power by adding dozens of random ingredients (I once cooked steak marinated in strawberries and curry sauce). So potstickers are about as far as I'll venture on my own.

At the moment, I am currently creating a recipe for Dillanova brand tea. I won't tell you what ingredients it includes at the moment, but let's just say it slows you down and keeps you going at the same time.

Red

Quote from: Dill on October 08, 2008, 06:16:35 PM
At the moment, I am currently creating a recipe for Dillanova brand tea. I won't tell you what ingredients it includes at the moment, but let's just say it slows you down and keeps you going at the same time.
Sounds awesome, am I able to pre-order?

sonicdude164

I can cook muffins and brownies if I have the instructions...

But besides that, I can cook basic things like toast, spaghetti, etc.

Gwen Khan

yes, I was a culinary arts major for a short time, buy changed due to the teacher being the biggest poop hole I have ever met, word of advice Prof. never piss off people with boiling liquids and sharp knives withen arms reach you never know how far you can push them

Dill

Quote from: Red on October 08, 2008, 06:54:34 PM
Quote from: Dill on October 08, 2008, 06:16:35 PM
Sounds awesome, am I able to pre-order?

Well you see, my fine brother, I am currently in a pinch. My mansion with the vault of Dillanova tea inside, while being very large, was recently apprehended my revolutionaries. I had to flee the country, and I am alive only by the skin of my teeth. I would like to go back, but I am completely out of money.

If you were to send me $25,000 at this moment, I will be able to buy a single roundtrip plane ticket back to my mansion, where I will get my tea back. But the only way to transfer it out of my country (tough export laws, you see) is by bank transfer. Thus, I will need your banking information in order to complete the purchase.

If we do this swiftly and without haste, things will most definitely go smoothly. I urge you, though, that my journey is a tough one. I may be requiring more than $25,000 up front in order to succeed.

Level_9_Chao

I only do my cooking over propane stoves or dutch ovens in the wilderness.

I've made 6-layered chicken enchiladas by pretty much throwing random crap everywhere. 'Sgood.

I've never done anything extremely complex but I assume I could do it if I had instructions.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Matt

Yes, but if it was a matter if I cook a lot... then that would be a no. I only cook on special occasions.

Custom

I cannot cook, however, I am pro at microwaving.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

I can cook, I'm just not a pro like Dave.

Redpaige13

I can cook, but.. not very well.

My hubby gets to be my guinea pig.  Especially during Thanks Giving!

FORNICATION BABY!

...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Redpaige13 on October 08, 2008, 10:39:04 PM
I can cook, but.. not very well.

My hubby gets to be my guinea pig.  Especially during Thanks Giving!
Terrifying. D: