Main Menu

...I'm going to kill my brother.

Started by Silverhawk79, October 10, 2008, 10:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

YEAH

Silverhawk79

The Seventh

Force him to pay for it.  If he doesn't, I bet you can find a way to sue him.

Or just plain make him suffer.  Buicks aren't the cheapes cars, ya know.

Besides, if he hadn't have done that and you kept the car in good shape for a while, you could have gotten good returns by selling it.

That's why I really want the 2001 Elantra we have.  I'm gonna keep it and treat it like a twin brother I never had so I can sell it in a decade or so when it'll probably sell for a lot.  Besides, I hate seeing cars that have even small dents or little rust spots.  Or faded paint.

I guess you can say I'm a bit of a car guy as well.  I might also keep our 3 1/4 ton 2002 Dodge Durango just to p*** off people like environmentalists (6,400 pound SUV's don't get very good mileage at all...  we need to use Premium gas AKA the high octane stuff to get our average mileage up from 9 to 12...), and occasionally drive up to Sierra Club meetings (a group of exteme environmentalists).  Oh, how fun that'd be (yes, I dislike environmentalists because their ideas on how to save the environment are either destructive, flawed, or both).
meh

phatyo

U should be all like "I'm kick your ass and stab you with a spoon" then if he still dosnt feel like your a threat beat him up with a metal pip. Then put peper up his nose and tell him he got till monday to come up with money :D

Silverhawk79

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on October 11, 2008, 10:22:24 AM
That sucks.
And lol at the jogger.
Jogger? That person was my stepsister. >_>

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Doodle

Quote from: red7js on October 11, 2008, 10:45:33 AM

Suing your brother is kind of extreme. I would never want to sue a family member.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 11, 2008, 10:54:53 AM
That sucks.
And lol at the jogger.

Well, it looked like she was jogging. So I figured she was just a jogger passing by.
YEAH

The Seventh

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on October 11, 2008, 11:12:50 AM

Suing your brother is kind of extreme. I would never want to sue a family member.
Yeah, I guess suing is kinda extreme, though...
That sucks.
And lol at the jogger.

Well, it looked like she was jogging. So I figured she was just a jogger passing by.
[/quote]True, she is dressed sorta like a jogger.  But, it did say "lol, stepsister".  I probably would have said the same thing if I hadn't noticed the (really) small text.
meh

Anarchy_Jas

I'd sue him if he didn't pay for it (that is, if I didn't end up in jail for manslaughter first). Call Judge Mathis or Judy or someone. >.>
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on October 11, 2008, 11:12:50 AM

That sucks.
And lol at the jogger.

Nah, we were playing HORSE.

whatwewishfor

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
whatever

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Sh0rTi on October 11, 2008, 11:36:53 AM
I'd sue him if he didn't pay for it (that is, if I didn't end up in jail for manslaughter first). Call Judge Mathis or Judy or someone. >.>
You can't sue for something like that. -_-

Tahrann

I'm probably gonna do the same to my little one.

My brother is the supposed "good looking" one in the family and the "girl charmer" so he has a massive ego the size of Alaska. But the other day we went to the dollar movie theater to go see Journey to the Center of The Earth (not a horrible movie) and the way the seating arrangements to is usually as follows: (from left to right) my brother, my dad, my sister, and then me. Well this unfortunate day my brother got to sit next to me, and he was complaining about how he doesnt want to hand me popcorn (I love my movie theater popcorn). So I told him "We'll just use a bag." He said "I don't have a bag." As if I was accusing him of something hanous. So I pulled out a bag, that I swore he saw dad hand to me before we left, and handed it to him. He takes the bag, looks at me, and backhands me with it in the face. Even my sister thought that was a bit much (she usualy favors him due to the age gap) and he says "He was being a smart-ass", and that was the end of it. So I was mad with him for most of the movie (fortunately for me, he switched with my sister), and we we got home, he said that hitting me in the face felt good and that he would do it all over again. Next time though, he might not make it to the house without any bones being broken.

Anyway, that was my giant complaining, but I feel for ya Silver.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Tahrann

My mom says she is looking for the chalk outline on the ground of your brother and the yellow caution tape around the site.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tahrann on October 12, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
My mom says she is looking for the chalk outline on the ground of your brother and the yellow caution tape around the site.
He wasn't home when I took the pictures. D: