News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

odd things that you will do while at a restaurant?

Started by Zovistograt, October 15, 2008, 04:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

If I'm eating a whole apple for some reason, I will always use a spoon.  It can get intense, but I prefer it to conventional means.

If I order a club sandwich, I always make something out of the pickle, toothpicks, and crumbs...today I made a tripod alien.

You?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kilroy

Well, not just at restaurants, but whenever I put something in my mouth, I'll quietly say "nom".

I've done it for as long as I can remember, it's almost annoying >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

Odd things...let's see...

I eat some food with my hands that I shouldn't. Like salad, I never use a spoon or fork. Unless my mom yells at me to. "Use a fork, we're in a restaurant!" :P

Broccoli with melted cheese on it I use my hands for, too.
YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Byte on October 15, 2008, 05:10:30 PM
Well, not just at restaurants, but whenever I put something in my mouth, I'll quietly say "nom".

Almost? That sounds annoying as hell >_>

I have SO much fun at restaurants. I love to throw food at old people, and its really fun to act like a retard while ordering, such as, making stupid faces, spitting while talking, etc... Hey, while you're out you might as well have some fun, right? You are most likely not going to see those people again :P

Kilroy

Quote from: Phaze on October 15, 2008, 06:56:27 PM

Almost? That sounds annoying as hell >_>
I've seemed to have done it all my life, so I guess I grew used to it.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

...That sounds highly entertaining.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

phatyo

I put my fries in mah burger. I seriously need to cut off the fast food :/ For the last 2 weeks straight I ate fast food every day!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: phatyo on October 15, 2008, 08:06:06 PM
I put my fries in mah burger. I seriously need to cut off the fast food :/ For the last 2 weeks straight I ate fast food every day!
FATTY MCFATFAT
Oh, I dip my fries in my milkshake, if I get one.
Hot french fries + cold vanilla shake = <3

phatyo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 15, 2008, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 15, 2008, 08:06:06 PM
FATTY MCFATFAT
Oh, I dip my fries in my milkshake, if I get one.
Hot french fries + cold vanilla shake = <3
You can call me fat all you want :D Cause it dosnt matter how many burgers I eat I burn them all by a thing called exercise D:!!!!

I roll up my straw paper and place/roll it in front of somebody. And I'll usually drink 5 or more glasses of sweet tea if they keep refilling it.
...̅̅̅

Triforceman22

Same thing as silverhawk.

It's just tastes too good.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Friendly Hostile

I dip the Cinnatwists at Taco Bell in nacho cheese sauce.  It's strangely really tasty.

HTA!