News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

...Really bad eggs

Started by HTA!, October 30, 2008, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Ah-ha!
So, Halloween rolls around tomorrow, and I've finally got some things planned.
I'm getting my Pirate costume in about an hour, and will be decking out my "ship" (golf cart D:) for use tomorrow.

Scourge of the streets I will be... of course if your brave enough to face me candy will be your reward.

I'm doing this mainly on a dare, but seeing as actually trick or treating is a little kiddish this sounds like loads of fun.
I'm also using the costume tomorrow at school!
So any plans for tomorrow?

Zovistograt

Tomorrow is Senior Dress-Up Day, and I'm going as Itoshiki-sensei from Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.  I hand-sewed a kimono and hakama, which took a while D:

I was also roped into Rickrolling some houses for part of the night.

Idk what I'm doing the rest of the night...I was thinking of doing an impromptu scary hardcore DJ set from the second-floor balcony...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Well, i'm going to be an emo, and my brother is dying his hair blonde and is going to be Billy Idol. Don't know what we are gonna do though..

Silverhawk79

Take pics, etc.
I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween. D:

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 30, 2008, 03:19:40 PM
Take pics, etc.
I think it would be good to decide sometime soon D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Linkman

Quote from: Phaze on October 30, 2008, 03:19:31 PM
Well, i'm going to be an emo, and my brother is dying his hair blonde and is going to be Billy Idol. Don't know what we are gonna do though..
Good job keeping the fad alive, retard.

As for me, I'm staying home...

Not really gonna do anything, Halloween just isn't as excited as it used to be.

HTA!

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 30, 2008, 03:19:40 PM
Take pics, etc.
I'll think about it. D:

School went great, although only about 10% of the school dressed as anything...  :D
Ah well, at least the costume worked out well.