News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Weirdest place you trick-or-treated at?

Started by Zovistograt, October 31, 2008, 06:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

A few years ago my friends and I attempted trick-or-treating at a UPS truck.  We badgered the UPS guy but he wouldn't give us a package ;_;

Any better stories?  I'm sure you have something better than that D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Has to be the mall today.

I only went with my friends because I had no other plans.

L10

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 31, 2008, 06:30:43 PM
A few years ago my friends and I attempted trick-or-treating at a UPS truck.  We badgered the UPS guy but he wouldn't give us a package ;_;

Any better stories?  I'm sure you have something better than that D:
If it was the same guy that does my area you would have gotten a dog treat. The UPS guy for my area is really cool and knows my brother.
0o!f

Anarchy_Jas

A couple of years ago, there was a place with a crazy strobe light going. My friends and I went to it, and this guy came out with a chainsaw and started revving it. Shit looked crazy as hell too! 0_0; Then yesterday, we went to a different house with a strobe light, and danced under it. My friend dressed as a mutilated zombie nurse, and used the lights effect to make herself look like something out of a horror movie... SHE TRIED TO EAT ME! xD
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."