News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What have you asked for Christmas (or whatever holiday you have... sorry!)?

Started by The Seventh, November 19, 2008, 05:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Thought I'd make an original thread.
Or do you say it like What did you ask for for Christmas?  I have no clue...
I'm asking for...
Banjo Kazooie Nuts&Bolts (always liked games where you can make vehicles the way you want...)
Guitar Hero World Tour (for Wii, obviously...)
Kirby Super Star Ultra
A Semi-automatic M16
Poke'mon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Sorry, but I would have made the list with more games but the M16 costs a lot (Usually around the 500-900 dollar range, depending on authenticity... funny thing, I know how operate on M16.)
meh

Tupin

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
Mirror's Edge
Order Up!
Sonic Unleashed (360)
Animal Crossing: City Folk
de Blob
Speed Racer (Wii)

Plus a bunch of retro games.

Speed Racer is actually surprisingly good, considering the quality of the movie.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

For Chanukah *BAH STUPID HOLIDAY SEASON NONSENSE!* I basically asked for some stuff from that "True Swords" website. Gonna use it for fun with friends (nothing serious obviously) and costumes for next year's AWA *Ichigo if I can find the right costume XP *

HTA!

Macawmoses

I've asked for nothing but a family meal. We hardly have time for one anymore, and that's something I'd really like.

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on November 19, 2008, 06:41:36 PM
I've asked for nothing but a family meal. We hardly have time for one anymore, and that's something I'd really like.
*plays sappy sitcom "happy familiy moment" music*
I hate our family dinners. I hate my sisters my sisters hate me and my parents and none of us are very talkative... *bleh*

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on November 19, 2008, 06:56:31 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on November 19, 2008, 06:41:36 PM
*plays sappy sitcom "happy familiy moment" music*
I hate our family dinners. I hate my sisters my sisters hate me and my parents and none of us are very talkative... *bleh*
I like having dinners with my family, there's only a few people that slightly annoy me, and they aren't in my immediate family.

Oh, and I guess my family's gift to themselves is getting new wood flooring.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

えっちーせんぱい

Bleh, Guitar Hero.

I'm going to ask for a new graphics card and some more ram, i don't really want anything else.

Silverhawk79

tibar21

Guitar Hero World Tour Drums (I bought the game a couple weeks ago, sadly its not all it lived up to be for me. I'd like to try the drums seriously. That way I can play with my friends without f*cking up my mad guitar skills)
guitar case for my sick strat guitar
Tony the Tiger T-shirt like the one Tourettes Guy has
Sum 41 T-shirt
The new Killers CD

there's no good games out now. BTW, have they made a Tony Hawk game for the Wii?
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

PsychoYoshi

A 22-inch LCD TV, which I'm going to need next year, because my roommate is on a 3-2. My parents already bought it, it's nice, but the expectation is that I won't get anything else besides some clothes. That's fine, there's nothing I really want aside from RB2 this Christmas anyway.

An MP3 player was all I could come up with, and I don't really care if I get it or not.
...̅̅̅

ThePowerOfOne

Rock Band 2 for Wii, from my parents. I don't usually ask for gifts, just money.

I plan on buying myself...

60' HD TV for my room, my other one is being crappy
Gerald David Bauman Silver Double-headed Snake Ring
14K. Gold Hand Enameled Phoenix Necklace (That one is going to put a dent in my Christmas fund... $532 D:)
32GB iPod Touch

And thats it for now. I should have a little bit leftover for whatever.

Java

I have quite a few things I want, but for some reason I'm annoyed that they're all related to electronics.

There has to be something else that I want!

Ridley

PS3 80gig

PS3 6 axis controller (So Redsox can play too)

Metal Gear Solid 4

Little Big Planet

Call of Duty 4 World at War

Mario Party 8 (Still debating on a wii game to get but looks like this is it.)

Wii points card

Party String (For New Years)

Electric Pen (Press the button on it and it shocks you)

Other misc. things as well.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...