ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dragon Ball movie Trailer

Started by Nayrman, December 10, 2008, 07:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E
check it out before Fox takes it down.

A Trailer for the upcoming Dragonball movie...and I must say holy crap it looks even worse than what I expected. This movie is going to suck BIG TIME. I think the only thing they got right in the entire trailer was that his special move is the "Kamehameha"...but it looks nothing like a beam but more like a spirit energy attack.
*sigh*
Why can't Hollywood just leave good things alone *cringes at the thought of a live action One Piece*

Red

I laughed so hard when I saw this. Don't worry though, true fans probably won't count this piece of poop.

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on December 10, 2008, 08:28:13 AM
I laughed so hard when I saw this. Don't worry though, true fans probably won't count this piece of s***.
No one in their right mind would, but it's painful to see something so popular and influential be degraded into something this crappy. I mean my god they couldn't even get the backstory right! The Dragonballs were made by Kame, not seven mystics! Really did they even read the first chapter of the manga!?

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on December 10, 2008, 08:30:21 AM
Quote from: Red on December 10, 2008, 08:28:13 AM
I laughed so hard when I saw this. Don't worry though, true fans probably won't count this piece of s***.
No one in their right mind would, but it's painful to see something so popular and influential be degraded into something this crappy. I mean my god they couldn't even get the backstory right! The Dragonballs were made by Kame, not seven mystics! Really did they even read the first chapter of the manga!?
Probably not. I think they were just going to make a poopty movie, and then thought to make it semi-DBZ related, so some people will go see it. -__-

SkyMyl

What the hell, Goku!?
That's Bulma!?
Piccolo doesn't look at all right.
Who the hell is Rosh!? You mean Master Roshi?
Those are the Dragon Balls!?
Evolution!?

=_=

Silverhawk79

That's just...awful.
Well, I figured any live action Dragonball movies would suck anyways.

Gwen Khan

ugh, that was so terrible I think it gave me cancer

Tupin

Seriously, wouldn't the right time to make a live-action Dragon Ball movie be ten years ago? It sure LOOKS like a 1990's adaptation of a video game/comic.

What's next, a live action Sailor Moon movie?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

Didn't they make something like this a LONG time ago in the 80's?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 10, 2008, 11:24:39 AM
It's already been done. =|

shadowmarioguy

Why couldn't it just end when DBZ ended?  First GT, and now this?  Ugh.  Couldn't they have at least gotten the story right?

Triforceman22

*barf*

that..... was intercourse ing horrible....

even a four year old who watced the anime could do better than that... X_x
You're right nayr, i'm not even going to waste 8$ on that poop.
Actually, calling it poop is too nice.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

I barely watched the anime and I know that this is barely like it, and it looks awful. What's next? Pokémon?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 10, 2008, 01:05:35 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 10, 2008, 11:24:39 AM
It's already been done. =|
At least it's plot resembles the actual source material X_X;;

Oh, and there was a Japanese made live action DB "movie" in the mid 80's I believe. It was more for fun than anything, and it was pathetically bad. However, from the clips I've seen (i've never been able to find the whole thing), it looks like it didn't take itself too seriously...unlike the new pile of crap Fox is going to unleash next year.

Level_9_Chao

This does look kind of stupid, but my inner 2nd grader wants to see it anyway. ::)
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.