News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Rumours Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Started by Rosti LFC, January 06, 2009, 04:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosti LFC

So I'm back.

Some of you should remember me. A greater number of you certainly won't.
If I've been memorable, it'll either be as an argumentative left-wing atheist or, hopefully, as a pro tetris player (video).

For those who don't know me or recognise me, I'm 18, live in England, I love the aforementioned Tetris, music (favourite bands are RATM, Rise Against and Muse) and anime (see sig). I'm studying Engineering at the University of Cambridge and I'm a die-hard supporter of Liverpool Football Club, hence the LFC in my name. I also help run a few small forums and other websites.

I posted on the NSider of old, though mainly on the Tetris DS board until it got shut down. Then I was mainly on Power On, but due to timezones and the fact I'd not yet established a sleep cycle of staying up past 2am, I was mostly around during the anarchy in the early hours of the morning in the US before any moderators got online.
I've been a member here for ages, I just forgot to really come online and post all that much, and then you poop holes changed the link and I never really bothered about it after that.

Feel free to commence posting generic welcome messages in the thread.

Zovistograt

I remember you, welcome back ^___________^

Also, stop just planning on watching Haruhi and go do it >_>;
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Rosti LFC

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 06, 2009, 04:16:32 PM
I remember you, welcome back ^___________^

Also, stop just planning on watching Haruhi and go do it >_>;

And I actually remember you as well. Which is rare. Usually people say they recognise me and I have to shyly admit I have no clue who the intercourse  they were.

Funny you should mention Haruhi, because I'm actually torrenting it right now. I was planning on watching the first two episodes in the next few hours or so  :P

SkyMyl

We've been through a lot. >_>;

Anyway, welcome back to NSFCD! Too bad I don't remember you. ._.

Macawmoses

I don't know who this Rosti person is :|

Why don't I :|

I demand salutations.

So how are you these days Rosti? I missed seeing you, but at least you're in chat. Glad to see that you are back.

Rosti LFC

Quote from: mackormoses on January 06, 2009, 04:35:18 PM
So how are you these days Rosti? I missed seeing you, but at least you're in chat. Glad to see that you are back.
Same as always, just with a little less free time due to lectures and work and poop.

Java

Welcome back! Please stay this time! :P
I can't say I remember you though.. Oh well you probably don't remember me.

Lotos

I remember you.  Doubt you remember me though :(

Rosti LFC

Quote from: Lotos on January 06, 2009, 05:34:22 PM
I remember you.  Doubt you remember me though :(

I do, because you were one of the other four or five people who posted on the Tetris DS board on the original NSF :P

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Rosti LFC on January 06, 2009, 04:13:17 PM
(favourite bands are RATM, Rise Against and Muse)

Jesus Christ they blow, pretty good, and ^_______^, respectively.

Custom

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on January 06, 2009, 09:47:07 PM
Quote from: Rosti LFC on January 06, 2009, 04:13:17 PM
(favourite bands are RATM, Rise Against and Muse)

Jesus Christ they blow, pretty good, and ^_______^, respectively.

Rage Against the Machine? Go do more Physics. :|

Also, I know who that guy is who gets all the high scores on Facebook Tetris is now. :(
You're a monster Rosti.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Rosti LFC

Quote from: Customrobo13 on January 08, 2009, 06:30:52 PM
Also, I know who that guy is who gets all the high scores on Facebook Tetris is now. :(
You're a monster Rosti.

John Tran (who should be #1 if cheaters aren't there) isn't me, but I do know him pretty darn well. Goes under the alias "Blink".
I can't be bothered with Facebook Tetris. The sideways movement is way too slow to get a fast time, and I can't tap the sideways buttons nearly fast enough to make up for it.

I also know Alex Kerr, who is top of the Christmas mode thing.

Eizweir

I don't know you, but you  listen to Rise Against so you must be pretty cool.  :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

OMG ROSTI
WE MUST PLAY TETRIS DS ONE OF THESE DAYS
Really. D:

Rosti LFC

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 10, 2009, 03:18:22 PM
OMG ROSTI
WE MUST PLAY TETRIS DS ONE OF THESE DAYS
Really. D:
I know some online game that have multiplayer, but for Tetris DS specifically you'll have to wait until March 16th, when I get back home. I have my DS at University with me, but there's no wifi access that I can really conveniently use.