News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I'm gonna purposely try to be gone for a week...

Started by Java, January 11, 2009, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

I know this may sound strange, but I'm going to try to be inactive for a week.

I need to be focusing more on schoolwork and spend less time on the computer.
At this point, I can't afford to get behind in school so I'm gonna try to stay away from this site, as I know that if I say I'll be going online for 5 minutes, I'll end up staying for half an hour.
...And I know if I don't make this thread, I won't keep my promise to myself.

I'm gonna try and get everything straightened out and when I do I'll come back, but goodbye for now. :)

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Good luck Java. I can understand why you're leaving.

Well, see you in a week! (Or later...Whenever you decide to come back. ^_^)

Macawmoses

Hey, same. Except I have a test worth half my grade, etc. See you on the other side.

Cooldogs_1

I don't see how this forum can take up that much time, no offense.  I personally would add a School Discussion/Help board for people who need help with academics and such.  Since there is still school going on, but oh well.  I personally don't see how avoiding the forum will help with your dilemma, because you'll find something else to do.  You need to set your mind to "I need to study or fail".   

Lotos

Quote from: Cooldogs_1 on January 11, 2009, 11:15:03 PM
I don't see how this forum can take up that much time, no offense.  I personally would add a School Discussion/Help board for people who need help with academics and such.  Since there is still school going on, but oh well.  I personally don't see how avoiding the forum will help with your dilemma, because you'll find something else to do.  You need to set your mind to "I need to study or fail".  

Yeah, we can be taught how to use the board appropriately  ^_^

Custom

Don't leave for the real world. It's not worth it...

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Eizweir

I thought about doing something like this, but I couldn't pull myself together to leave  :-\

Meh, I lived.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze