News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

...Politicians try too hard.

Started by Silverhawk79, January 14, 2009, 04:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOW1CxHvNY

Nancy Pelosi rick roll'd us, apparently, even though the meme is long dead. SHE'S TOTALLY HIP AND WITH IT, LOLXDXDXD

Nayrman

When will meme impaired people realize that Rick Rolling has been dead for a long time?

Well, it's better than them shouting "It's over 9000!" or something...
but geez this is ridiculous. First I have to listen to a ridiculous and balatanly baised report by FOX news waiting in my orthodontist's office and now this. Does the political world have NOTHING better to do with their time!?

Jono2

old memes have become so widespread at this point I can't tell whos a /b/tard and who isn't.

Meme's I see very, very often IRL:
Do Want/Do Not Want
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
lolcats (hatehatehate)
rick rolling
chocolate rain
RAAAGE
"Twincest is the best"

There are a bunch of others, but I can't think of them right now.

Also overusage of Thats What She Said.

I mean, seriously.  People need to stop it.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 14, 2009, 04:19:45 PM
When will meme impaired people realize that Rick Rolling has been dead for a long time?

but geez this is ridiculous. First I have to listen to a ridiculous and balatanly baised report by FOX news waiting in my orthodontist's office and now this. Does the political world have NOTHING better to do with their time!?
Hey, Fox News is in that awkward transition phase between going from being mad that the Republican candidate lost to finding something to make the Democratic president look bad.

I would prefer them to use over 9000, honestly. Or even pretty cool guy.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Syncopathic

Zovistograt

My English teacher loves lolcats and has some hanging up in his room.  I don't mind lolcats because they seem to always spur new material as long as we have enough cats.

Over 9000 blurts are kind of getting to me though >_>;

Also, my friend just found out about Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, so I'm getting a lot of hair assaults lately...in America.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Nayrman

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 14, 2009, 04:52:15 PM
My English teacher loves lolcats and has some hanging up in his room.  I don't mind lolcats because they seem to always spur new material as long as we have enough cats.

Also, my friend just found out about Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, so I'm getting a lot of hair assaults lately...in America.
At least Abridged is making fun of other stuff instead of just being plain retarded.
I just wish he'd make a new episode more than once every couple months X_X;;
His youtube is still stuck on Crapsule Monsters #2 (This is definately not pokemon and I am definitely not flying on Charizard....god I hope Nintendo doesn't sue)

Jono2

Quote from: Nayrman on January 14, 2009, 05:14:40 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 14, 2009, 04:52:15 PM

At least Abridged is making fun of other stuff instead of just being plain retarded.
I just wish he'd make a new episode more than once every couple months X_X;;
His youtube is still stuck on Crapsule Monsters #2 (This is definately not pokemon and I am definitely not flying on Charizard....god I hope Nintendo doesn't sue)

I lol'd so hard at the "we didn't start the fire" reference

Kilroy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 14, 2009, 04:24:27 PM

Hey, Fox News is in that awkward transition phase between going from being mad that the Republican candidate lost to finding something to make the Democratic president look bad.

obamas a pretty cool guy eh wants change and doesn't afraid of anything
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Nayrman

Quote from: Byte on January 14, 2009, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 14, 2009, 04:24:27 PM

obamas a pretty cool guy eh wants change and doesn't afraid of anything
yea but FAUX news has been the loyal servants of the Republican party for fifteen years now X_X;;
Instead of "Fair and Balanced" coughBULLSHITcough they should change their slogan to "Serving the GOP since 1993!"

HTA!

Quote from: Jono2 on January 14, 2009, 04:23:54 PM
old memes have become so widespread at this point I can't tell whos a /b/tard and who isn't.

Meme's I see very, very often IRL:
Do Want/Do Not Want
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
lolcats (hatehatehate)
rick rolling
chocolate rain
RAAAGE
"Twincest is the best"

There are a bunch of others, but I can't think of them right now.

Also overusage of Thats What She Said.

I mean, seriously.  People need to stop it.

All I've hear is Chocolate Rain... but "That's what she said!" is immortal.

Lotos

Jono2

Quote from: Lotos on January 14, 2009, 05:57:54 PM
Someone Goatse this ninny now.

intercourse  that.  give her the whole power 5

Why is there a cat cam on youtube? And yeah old people shouldn't do stuff like that because I think it really works against them and other old people aren't going to understand what's going on, and young people are just going wonder wth is wrong with the old people.
...̅̅̅

PsychoYoshi

This is how politicians earn their salaries and help us little people out.

but its ok this is our new hip political system

remember that change that obama promised

here it is