News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Secretly," Solon replied, ignoring the comments on the Dead Men. He left the room, then came back with little square pieces of white paper, a black top hat, and some pens. "Write down the name you want, then put it in this hat." Solon placed all those things on the table and waited.

(( You guys can PM me your choices or just keep it on here, whichever works better for you. ))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas took a blue pen, and piece of paper. She thinks for a moment, trying to decide on which name fits the best. She's definitely not agreeing with 'The Dead Men,' so 'The only choices left are...' Her choice is scrawled on the piece of paper, though still legible, folded, and placed into the hat.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Jason quickly wrote down this: "Whatever the rest of them decide. If it's a tie, I pick Dead Men."

Max Headroom

Mira tried to decide which band name would be the best one, but he couldn't think of a good one. His thoughts trailed off about the guy Solon was obeying for investigative purposes.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver took out a black pen and a small piece of paper, wrote his choice down quickly, and put it in the hat.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

OoC//And I thought the band was only a cover to draw Roy into the plot, not an actual thing that was going to happen O_o
IC//

A band name already, when we hardly have anything to play...  Roy just silently slipped his choice into the hat.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

((Another thing about the group: they tend to get into whatever act they're trying to pull. xD))

"So," boredom quickly takes over Jas as she sits down on the couch again and pulls out a bottle of fuchsia-colored nail polish. "The results?" She asks, after watching everyone turn in their choices, now sweeping the brush over the nails, or rather, claws, of her left hand.

THEBIRD

(( It was just a ploy to draw him in, but I mean, come on, who doesn't want to be in a band XD Might as well have some fun while we're at it :P. Besides, after thinking about it further, this band idea could help a lot to further the plot. ))

Solon took his hat and quickly read through the choices. "By most popular vote," Solon started in his announcer-like voice, "our band will be called--" A loud bang on Solon's crumpled door made him stop in mid-sentence. 'It must be...!' Solon began thinking, but his thoughts were interrupted by his own mad dash to the door. A few seconds he came back, acting as if nothing had happened.

jnfs2014

"Dude, what was that?" Jason questioned. "And get on with the name, please."

Max Headroom

Mira tried to look in Solon's eyes.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas had jumped up slightly with the noise, but obviously didn't get to see what had happened. She looks at the thief when he returns to the room. "Solon..." The look in her eye demands that she be informed of what had happened.

Kierou

"This drunk givin' you trouble M'am?" Riou asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice, who had up to this point remained relatively silent in some corner, watched as Solon dashed in and out of the room. He raised an eyebrow at the thief.

"What was that?" he asked suspiciously.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kierou on May 16, 2009, 05:40:12 PM
"This drunk givin' you trouble M'am?" Riou asked.
The clerk looked skeptically at Riou for a moment. "As much trouble as any useless drunkard can," she responded. She pursed her lips, but then chuckled darkly. "Perhaps if you could get rid of him for me I'll give you something in return."
-----
"Right, right," Solon replied. His voice was distant and his eyes seemed distracted. But he quickly looked up, avoiding Mira's eyes although he could feel them burning into his skull, and put on his goofy grin. "The winner by unanimous vote is.... The Moment of Truth!"

Max Headroom

"Speaking of truth, what happened outside?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]