News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Make a Sentence.

Started by Kilroy, February 12, 2009, 07:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Simple game. I post a word, the next poster has to make a sentence using the word.

"Bob"
"Bob said hello to everyone in town"
Something like that. I'll start.

cat

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

0o!f

Syncopathic

Wraps around the penis.

Synchronize.

Silverhawk79

Synchronize your movement with something.
Corn.

Jono2

shows up in my stoole.
Antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Silverhawk79

Antidisestablishmentarianism is a long word.
Penis.

Nayrman

That's what Robotnik said...PINGAS!

FROID LABEN!

Beatnik

Froid laben is two words.

Harmonica.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Kilroy

I ate a harmonica when I was five.

Snow.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Java

I have never seen snow in my life.

Bourgeoisie

_GanonMetroid_

Once upon a time there was a boy, and this boy decided that he would eat a whole tub of pudding, so he went to the grocery store and they were out, so he went to the mini mart, who was also out, and he became very sad, so he decided that maybe it was a better idea just to make his own pudding, but it was very difficult and also made him sad so he exploded, and his friend found his exploded remains, which was just his shoes because he was a cartoon character, and he was like "Sweet, new shoes," and he took the shoes and put them on and was suddenly able to fly, but every time he tried to fly he shat a blue egg, and he didn't like that, so he took the shoes off, but he was still flying, and he fell 10,000 feet and he also died and everyone saw this but they were not sad because that kid was an poop hole, so everybody went about their business, except for one man who was unemployed, and didn't have any business, so he just sat in his beanbag chair watching Cash Cab until a bus driver, who was attending to his business of driving a bus, drove his bus through this man's wall and killed him, and everybody was very scared so they ran off the bus and into the street where a tornado came by and swept them all up and killed everybody except for the bus driver, who woke up in the desert with a missing kidney and an extreme sense of guilt, who got up and decided that he should probably find civilization, which he never found until it was too late and he, too, died, and his body was found three days later by a group of explorers, who examined his body and found the scar where his kidney used to be, which was stitched in the shape of the word, "Bourgeoisie."

mayonnaise

Beatnik

Why are you covered with mayonnaise?

Microphone.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Mario583

Should be talked into so people can hear you.

JMV.

Doodle

YEAH

Mario583

Are FUCKING AWESOME

Caturday.