News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

my competiveness

Started by tibar21, February 21, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tollhouse2006

Wow nixon, you really made a difference unlike all of the guys on the smash boards that simply said you suck.  thankyou
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Eizweir

So, you're going to take NIxon's advice and start using the tips he suggested.  You do realize that some of the tips he said involved using a couple of AT's?  That's right, Advanced Techniques, which earlier it was said that it sucked the fun out of the game.  The word used was teching, which actually is pressing R right when you hit the ground off of a hit to roll out of the way or Ukemi back into the fight.  ou don't even have your Smash vocab. right yet.

My suggestion is this:  http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162447
Read, maybe y'all will might learn something from it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Skye8600

Quote from: Xero on March 01, 2009, 12:31:49 PM
So, you're going to take NIxon's advice and start using the tips he suggested.  You do realize that some of the tips he said involved using a couple of AT's?  That's right, Advanced Techniques, which earlier it was said that it sucked the fun out of the game.  The word used was teching, which actually is pressing R right when you hit the ground off of a hit to roll out of the way or Ukemi back into the fight.  ou don't even have your Smash vocab. right yet.

Apparently the only way to not suck is to tech. We have no choice.
Thank you though

Eizweir

Quote from: Skye8600 on March 01, 2009, 12:33:15 PM

Thank you though
Teching is Ukemi, not the action of using advanced techniques.

Get it right :P

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Xero on March 01, 2009, 12:54:55 PM

Thank you though

I never said i was gonna listen to him, i just said he was more helpful then you jerks who said tibar sucked.  You didn't even specify why he sucked.  If you were a pro (this is directed towards everybody on smash board) you should've acted like one and gave tibar advice but you didn't.  You lack a pro's qualities.  All you did was shut him down.  It's pointless to argue. 

Eizweir

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on March 01, 2009, 01:35:30 PM

Thank you though

I never said i was gonna listen to him, i just said he was more helpful then you jerks who said tibar sucked.  You didn't even specify why he sucked.  If you were a pro (this is directed towards everybody on smash board) you should've acted like one and gave tibar advice but you didn't.  You lack a pro's qualities.  All you did was shut him down.  It's pointless to argue. 
I'm not Pro, I may have hopes and dreams of becoming pro, but I am defintely not a professioanl at this game.  I have not earned any money or prizes for playing it yet.  I never said I was pro.

To be Pro I don't need to waste my time with scrubs who play by their own rules in their own gaming worlds.

Skye8600

Here we go again. I'm sitting this one out.

Macawmoses

Thanks for stopping in Nixon. Now to harass you later :p

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Xero on March 01, 2009, 01:42:26 PM

Thank you though

I'm not Pro, I may have hopes and dreams of becoming pro, but I am defintely not a professioanl at this game.  I have not earned any money or prizes for playing it yet.  I never said I was pro.

To be Pro I don't need to waste my time with scrubs who play by their own rules in their own gaming worlds.
Okay, but when i said pro i was refering to everybody on the smash boards who say they are pro, no just you.  Sorry if you didn't catch that.  Even if you weren't pro it would've been better to give adivce like nixon did rather than to say he sucked as well as 98 percent of the smash boards did.  that's all i have to say.

Eizweir

First off, you can't use our forums as a place for advice.  Even if we wanted to give it, this isn't necessarily the best place.  A good place to look for help is the real smashboards, at http://www.smashboards.com

Dawei

I think you guys are blowing it out of proportion. I was actually very helpful in my post, but you guys skipped all of my tips and just read the parts where I insult you. Let's go back to my post:

"Have you ever heard that he haves moves other than dsmash, fsmash, and down b? How long will you be staring at your computer screen with a blank look at your face when I ask you how to qac with pikachu?"
While I don't specifically state it, it's implied that he needs to start using moves other than dsmash, fsmash, and down b, and that he should find out what QaCing is and use it. I didn't take the time to explain it because I would probably be told that it's useless and he's too good to use a technique like that.

"Wolf has more than 3 moves. Rolling around and lasering, and then fsmashing only works on retarded people (aka who you played with wolf), and in severe lag. Step it up a notch and learn about his BACK AIR. It's a very nice move that lets you rape people."
Right there I specifically tell Skye he needs to start using more moves than the 3 that he uses with Wolf, specifically use back air a ton.

"Tollhouse, how many mortar slides did I count in your snake video? What's this? ZERO? Either I'm awful at math or you have no idea what the hell you are doing with snake."
Right there I tell Tollhouse he needs to start mortar sliding if he wants to be any good with Snake.

So please stop complaining about me not giving you guys advice. While it my be ridiculously basic, it was advice none the less and you just chose to ignore it.

Eizweir

We're harsh critics, live with it.  D=

Skye8600

Quote from: Dawei on March 01, 2009, 02:51:32 PM
I think you guys are blowing it out of proportion. I was actually very helpful in my post, but you guys skipped all of my tips and just read the parts where I insult you. Let's go back to my post:

"Have you ever heard that he haves moves other than dsmash, fsmash, and down b? How long will you be staring at your computer screen with a blank look at your face when I ask you how to qac with pikachu?"
While I don't specifically state it, it's implied that he needs to start using moves other than dsmash, fsmash, and down b, and that he should find out what QaCing is and use it. I didn't take the time to explain it because I would probably be told that it's useless and he's too good to use a technique like that.

"Wolf has more than 3 moves. Rolling around and lasering, and then fsmashing only works on retarded people (aka who you played with wolf), and in severe lag. Step it up a notch and learn about his BACK AIR. It's a very nice move that lets you rape people."
Right there I specifically tell Skye he needs to start using more moves than the 3 that he uses with Wolf, specifically use back air a ton.

"Tollhouse, how many mortar slides did I count in your snake video? What's this? ZERO? Either I'm awful at math or you have no idea what the hell you are doing with snake."
Right there I tell Tollhouse he needs to start mortar sliding if he wants to be any good with Snake.

So please stop complaining about me not giving you guys advice. While it my be ridiculously basic, it was advice none the less and you just chose to ignore it.
Actually, I did not. I read your advice and thought about it as well.

Captain Justice

Thank you though

ok fine.

Tibar sucks because hes a scrub.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Java

This is such a pointless thread...

Every other post is "ninny ninny ninny" about how we're all huge poop holes.
If you don't like it here, then why stay?

At least Skye is listening to those who give advice...