...:(

Started by Triforceman22, March 24, 2009, 06:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 25, 2009, 10:35:34 AM
Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2009, 10:30:11 AM
Quote from: Ridley on March 25, 2009, 08:25:59 AM
Quote from: Phaze on March 24, 2009, 09:46:01 PM
Good thing I hate most of my family, except my uncle and grandparents from my moms side ^__^

That sucks about your aunt and grandpa, though. Can't really think of anything depressing that has happened to me recently... I'M JUST REALLY BUSY AND TOTALLY STRESSED OUT ALL THE TIME LATELY! FUUU- D:  *grabs paper bag*

Phaze! Your back! Anyway what about your brother di- oh right you hate him.
No, just bored and have nothing better to do right now :(

And that wasn't depressing, just irritating as hell. My family (All crying): "So, do you miss your brother?"  Me: "Er... Wow. Um. No. Not really."

That was one awkward funeral.
You really hated your brother that much?
He was a 28 year old bum who did nothing but go from friends house to friends house every night, then when they got sick of him he came over to my house and ate all my food and irritated the hell out of me and my family. He was usually drunk or hungover and when he finished eating and bugging us all he would fall asleep on our couch the whole day and at night say how he has nowhere to go and we would be forced to let him stay, and he slept in until noon, so I couldn't leave anywhere because my parents were afraid he would steal something.

So yes, yes I do. If anything i'm happy, I have my intercourse ing life back.

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2009, 10:44:30 AM
Good thing I hate most of my family, except my uncle and grandparents from my moms side ^__^

That sucks about your aunt and grandpa, though. Can't really think of anything depressing that has happened to me recently... I'M JUST REALLY BUSY AND TOTALLY STRESSED OUT ALL THE TIME LATELY! FUUU- D:  *grabs paper bag*

And that wasn't depressing, just irritating as hell. My family (All crying): "So, do you miss your brother?"  Me: "Er... Wow. Um. No. Not really."

He was a 28 year old bum who did nothing but go from friends house to friends house every night, then when they got sick of him he came over to my house and ate all my food and irritated the hell out of me and my family. He was usually drunk or hungover and when he finished eating and bugging us all he would fall asleep on our couch the whole day and at night say how he has nowhere to go and we would be forced to let him stay, and he slept in until noon, so I couldn't leave anywhere because my parents were afraid he would steal something.

So yes, yes I do. If anything i'm happy, I have my f***ing life back.
I see.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 25, 2009, 10:44:22 AM

That's pretty awful.
"oh look my brother died. oh well lol"
...That's actually how it went -_-

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2009, 10:59:25 AM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 25, 2009, 10:44:22 AM

That's pretty awful.
"oh look my brother died. oh well lol"
...That's actually how it went -_-

don't worry, if he was my bro I might have felt the same way.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

Nothing really depressing has happened.
The last major death in the family that I can think of was my grandpa dying, which was 2 years from this July. I think it was the 4th of July he passed away, too.
I guess I'm lucky, nothing incredibly bad has been happening to anyone in my family recently.
YEAH

Gwen Khan

nothing depressing has happened to me recently, in fact the opposite is true, got a raise at work, don't have to go in for jury duty tomorrow, and finally found a major I like at will transfer to another college where I will at last finish

Captain Justice

Your pathetic, he was still your brother.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Qsmash

...He really does sound like my brother.