News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

...:(

Started by Triforceman22, March 24, 2009, 06:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Well, life sure is rather depressing right now.
My aunt just died on sunday, and right now, my parents are taking my grandpa to the hospital.
He has some sort of throat Cancer, and I think it just got a whole lot worse. :(

So, anything depressing in your life that you would like to share?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

You didn't sound that depressed on the head set... Also no not much.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Qsmash

Sorry about your Aunt and grandpa Vangard. :(

Nothing really depressing has happened to me so...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on March 24, 2009, 06:50:16 PM
You didn't sound that depressed on the head set... Also no not much.

because My parents left just as I made this thread.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Java

Yeah my tia-abuela (great-aunt?) passed away (I hate saying the word "died") on Friday.
She suffered from Alzheimer's for 16 years so I never really got to know her, but it was still sad.
I guess it's kind of a blessing that she's not suffering anymore.

Recently I've been hearing of many people who have died in the last couple of weeks.  :-\

Syncopathic

Damn dude, that sucks. I hope your grandpa pulls through man.

My grandma died two years ago from cancer. I was depressed for a while, I really loved her.
I miss spending Christmas with her. ;__;

Kilroy

Sorry to hear that, man.

The last major death in my family was a few years ago, and that was my Uncle. I never was really attached to him, but if he was still alive now, I think I'd really like him...
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

Sorry to hear it Tri. :(

Life's depressing now for me, and I'll suffice to say those that know can agree.

SkyMyl

Sorry to hear that, Tri. I hope things get better. =(

My Grandfather died in '07. He was in Puerto Rico at the time and died in front of a church, of a heart attack. Before that, my Grandma died of Lung Cancer, which we thought was a blood clot in her left leg.

ThePowerOfOne

Good thing I hate most of my family, except my uncle and grandparents from my moms side ^__^

That sucks about your aunt and grandpa, though. Can't really think of anything depressing that has happened to me recently... I'M JUST REALLY BUSY AND TOTALLY STRESSED OUT ALL THE TIME LATELY! FUUU- D:  *grabs paper bag*

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on March 24, 2009, 09:46:01 PM
Good thing I hate most of my family, except my uncle and grandparents from my moms side ^__^

That sucks about your aunt and grandpa, though. Can't really think of anything depressing that has happened to me recently... I'M JUST REALLY BUSY AND TOTALLY STRESSED OUT ALL THE TIME LATELY! FUUU- D:  *grabs paper bag*

Phaze! Your back! Anyway what about your brother di- oh right you hate him.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cecil_and_Kain

That isn't fun to have so much suffering in such a short amount of time. I am lucky enough to have all of my relatives in fairly good health for the time being.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on March 25, 2009, 08:25:59 AM

No, just bored and have nothing better to do right now :(

And that wasn't depressing, just irritating as hell. My family (All crying): "So, do you miss your brother?"  Me: "Er... Wow. Um. No. Not really."

That was one awkward funeral.

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

And that wasn't depressing, just irritating as hell. My family (All crying): "So, do you miss your brother?"  Me: "Er... Wow. Um. No. Not really."

You really hated your brother that much?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

That's pretty awful.
"oh look my brother died. oh well lol"