Main Menu

I'll be so glad when this day is over...

Started by Qsmash, July 04, 2009, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

This fourth of July, my Mom decided to have one of these family get together things. I never realized how exhausting this could be. The adults are outside but the KIDS are inside. I hate kids, but they weren't that bad today. One of my little cousin's (that I didn't know existed) came today and acted like we were best friends. That little intercourse er is the reason why I don't like kids. Hyperactive, touches everything, thinks he's the boss of you, fat, etc. One other thing that I found out about him is that he likes my drawings a lot, which doesn't explain why he punched(wtf) one of my best ones in to the garbage can. Two people sleeping, pretty boring, hot adult cousins, blah, blah, blah.....whine...nag....whine.

tl;dr Fuck fireworks it's Nap Time ninny.

also, how's your July the 4th/been so far?

Doodle

Mine has been...pretty boring. We haven't done anything. :\
YEAH

JrDude

Hot adult cousins eh? O_o
This place is weird.
Anyway, my 4oJ is going like any other day so far; boring. But later I'm going to see some fire works with my cousins.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Hot cousins!?

Anyways, just a normal day. Oh and I started it off by texting a girl until 1:30 in the morning. :)

DededeCloneChris

...̅̅̅

Qsmash

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 04, 2009, 06:26:14 PM
Don't let your hormones go wild now. :D
lol I think that was like my cousin's girlfriend. Keep in mind I've seen these people before. >.>

jnfs2014

I was saying that because dating your cousin, seriously, is weird.

Anarchy_Jas

YAY Fireworks! I love how you can go to every door in the house and see them. Other than that, today's been boring as hell.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

SkyMyl

I'm surprised no one mentioned my name yet.

We had a small BBQ, and...well, that's really it. The neighbors are still blaring their music at Max, and I'm still hungry.

L10

Watch horses run circles, walked around some fleemarket or something....other than that boring, I wish my brother would have left some of his cheep fireworks behind, I would launch some bottle rockets and fire crackers...
0o!f

Silverhawk79

Great. Aside from my fingers hurting due to flicking a lighter over and over (DAMN THING WON'T LIGHT ARGH), it was pretty nice.

Captain Justice

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 04, 2009, 06:20:09 PM
Hot cousins!?

Anyways, just a normal day. Oh and I started it off by texting a girl until 1:30 in the morning. :)
don't let that get to your head......trust me. You have to make sure she doesn't just think your a "good friend" because if she does......you have ZERO % chance of a hookup.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Ares300

My day was usual; go to family members house, launch fireworks, watch the REAL fireworks, go home, stay up.

JrDude

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 04, 2009, 06:26:14 PM
Don't let your hormones go wild now. :D
Don't worry, anyone in your family I'd run away from the instant I found out they were related to you.
I said that because you shouldn't go MYL think your cousin is hot in any way shape or form.
[move][/move]
Dude .