News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Explain the person below you about SSBB Thread!

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

*sigh...really? Cloud?

(..and since everyone else is doing this) You look at the offical story for SSB4 and all you see is "Dimensional Rift". your reaction is....?

chaosgear

whats a rift?

you win a contest that lets you choose the next character. thoughts?

Depster

Bomberman definitely.  I even made an awesome Moveset for him, too.  Him or custom robo anyway... I Can't remember which, but I think bomberman was mine...

10 characters are announced for DLC, who would you want to be in that list?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

jnfs2014

Ridley, Megaman, Bomberman, Krystal, Ray MK, Shadow, Travis Touchdown, Jack, main character in Conduit, King K. Rool.

Same question.

Depster

You put Ridley in twice =0

For me, Ray01, Bomberman, Ridley, Dark Samus, Waluigi, Roy, Mewtwo, Doc Mario =p, Geno, and one of the hunters from Hunters/Corruption

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

LACK OF A QUESTION. And Since King K. Rool was recent, I just noticed (actually a few days ago when I re-started playing Donkey Kong 64) that King K. Rool is basically KRool/Cruel.

Anyway. Somehow, you are now confirmed to be a character in Super Smash Bros. 4. What is your reaction?
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

*Head explodes*

Dedede gets his 4Kids TV's voice instead of Sakurai's. Your thoughts?

HTA!

Captain Justice

cool, but I'd rather they put SHFFL back in since its more important.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

JrDude

I almost always respond when there's no question, which is usually Echo.

A glitch is happens in the game which allows you to play any Classic game available in Brawl for unlimited time, but only once (so if you leave for whatever reason, you don't get a second chance). Which game will you play?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 11, 2009, 02:55:44 PM
I almost always respond when there's no question, which is usually Echo.

A glitch is happens in the game which allows you to play any Classic game available in Brawl for unlimited time, but only once (so if you leave for whatever reason, you don't get a second chance). Which game will you play?
Starfox 64. It's the only one my [spoiler]Emulators[/spoiler] won't work well with.

CLASSIC MARIO IS IN BRAWL AND IS A SUPER AWESOME CHARACTER!!!!! How much would you apologize to me for criticizing it so much?

DededeCloneChris

JrDude

Quote from: Penmoet on July 11, 2009, 03:54:24 PM
CLASSIC MARIO IS IN BRAWL AND IS A SUPER AWESOME CHARACTER!!!!! How much would you apologize to me for criticizing it so much?
He is in Brawl, play Donkey Kong and there's Jumpman (Mario) for ya.
*On Topic*
No.

Would you ever like a game similar to Super Smash Bros., but not fighting? (Like maybe racing or something).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Depends on genre and who is in it.
a turn based RPG or something, sure why not.

Although I WOULD love to see Kirby and Mario in an FPS XD

Why have the fun side mini-games such as race to the finish and board the platforms been taken out for no reason?

Captain Justice

because they focused too much on SSE, which sucked ass.

Why is Stage Builder so utterly terrible.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?