News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Explain the person below you about SSBB Thread!

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

He would be a speedy character and would piss me off.

Young Link in SSB4 with his own move-set. Y/N?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

Only as Toon Link, otherwise no. But yes to the unique moveset.

In SSB4, one of Mario's alternate costumes is Mario in Samus' armor. Your reaction?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

I'd think it was just plain stupid, yet maybe just a little funny.

SSB4 comes out in late 2009, your reaction? XD

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Neerb

DededeCloneChris

Rape.

Homebrew suddenly sends viruses to you Wii and it destroys everything in it as well as Brawl. Would you hate Homebrew then?

SkyMyl

No. I'd just think it's still stupid.

VaatixGanon is playable in the next Smash Bros. What would you do?

DededeCloneChris

"Meh."

Suddenly, the character you were controlling gets artificial intelligence and talks to you. What would you say to that character?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 15, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
"Meh."

Suddenly, the character you were controlling gets artificial intelligence and talks to you. What would you say to that character?
I can't Wait to see you in Heaven! ^_^

What Other 3 Pokemon would you choose if you could?
(Legendary Pokemon doesn't count!)

Neerb

Depends...
If you mean all together PT style, then Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken.
If you mean just any three pokemon, then Mewtwo (but with a decent moveset) and an IC style team of Umbreon and Espeon.

Totekeke (KK Slider) is playable.  Your reaction?

Doodle

...could be fun to play as?
Birdo is added to Smash as a playable character, what do you do?
YEAH

JrDude

Prepare for another argument for what gender Birdo is here.

Mario is a character from the beginning of SSB4, but you somehow unlock another Mario, looks exactly the same as the original, the only difference is the moveset and FS. The original Mario's moveset and FS are the same as in Brawl, what's the second Mario's moveset and FS?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

He's Paper Mario, but without the Paper!
Standard Special= Hammer= Hold down the button to charge up a hammer attack
Side Special= Kooper= Kooper from PM1 appears and Mario sends him forward like a Green Shell, only Kooper comes back
Up Special= Spin Jump= Hold down to charge a super high spin jump, hurting whoever you come back down on
Down Special= Lady Bow= works just like MetaKnight's Down Special, only it's Lady Bow making him invisible
Final Smash= Partner Flurry= each opponent is trapped and attacked by a single partner, with Lakilester throwing spiny eggs at one, Vivian spontaneously combusting another (if there is one), and Goombella headbutting the third (if there is one); then, when they're done attacking, Bombette and Admiral Bobbery come out and blow up, hurting all opponents

Who would you rather get in SSB4:  Megaman or Bomberman?

Kierou

Bomberman.

Where do Diddy's bannanas come from?

Magnum

The invisible backpack he stole from Link

Ridley FINALLY makes it into Brawl as a playable character(SOMEHOW). What is his move-set?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Depster

B Plasma Cannon- He charges up a plasma burst in his mouth, but you can't cancel the charge and can only walk back and forth and jump with it charged, no double jump, and no other attacks
Side B- He flaps his wings to blow the person back, kinda like the boss's move
Down B- Think dedede's Up B, but he goes straight up always then comes back down, except when in the air he just drops instead of rises first.  No ledge grab with it
Up B- He takes a huge, chargeable flap of his wings and grab-suicides people in the early stages offstage, otherwise, Ridley just falls down and slams them into the ground.  In the late stage he slashes with his claws upwards.  Think diddy's Up B + ganon's Up B.  You charge it up and give it angle, then can grab in the beginning with an attack at the end.

The rumor about Wiis with HD quality and Harddrives coming out in Christmas are true and Brawl gets DLC.  What would be the first update?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!