News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Explain the person below you about SSBB Thread!

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

An it, but I often say female due to the hats.

Mario isn't in SSB4, your reaction?
[move][/move]
Dude .

chaosgear

as if anyone actually uses mario.

ssb4 has no stages from other ssb games. thoughts?

Triforceman22

Quote from: chaosgear on July 18, 2009, 08:20:18 AM
as if anyone actually uses mario.

ssb4 has no stages from other ssb games. thoughts?

The hell?

Young Link returns with a completely new moveset.
You like?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Neerb

Quote from: Triforceman22 on July 18, 2009, 01:19:42 PM
The hell?

Young Link returns with a completely new moveset.
You like?

I likeh alot.

The next game has ten new playable characters, all with unique movesets... and they're all pokemon.  Reaction?

JrDude

Might as well make a Super Smash Pok?mon.

In SSB4, there is an online thing that allows you to download new characters, updated every week, eventually changed to every month. The downside is that they will be a perfect clone of an already playable character, but that would mean aside from the downloading, there are no clones.
Your reaction?
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

They better be free.

M$ introduces their version of Brawl with their characters. It has near perfect online and an ok adventure mode, as well as no clones. Thoughts?

Nayrman

So it only has four characters? Master Chief, Banjo/Kazooie, Blinx, and a Viva Pinata?

With Nintendo's connection to Shonen Jump and their DS games, the next Smash will have a few anime characters like Goku, Luffy, etc.
Your reaction/who would you want?

jnfs2014

Goku's FS would be obvious.

SSB4 is an FPS. Opinions?

Neerb

I guess that means Shadow's in.

SSB4 goes Soul Caliber style by giving each character multiple movesets to choose from.  Reaction?

QingXin

You can't have multiple movesets in SC... Just different weapons. Regardless, lots of characters would be axed, if Nintendo got lazy.

Why doesn't Link ever take his shirt off as one of his taunts? I need to see that chest and abs :|

Qsmash

Because it's Nintendo and that would make little girls (and maybe boys) feel funny in their pants.

The Dragoon Parts. Your thoughts?

DededeCloneChris

Yahoo?

The day Nintendo sent auto-destruct data to the hackers came and their Wiis stopped working. Your reaction?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 19, 2009, 10:18:47 PM
Yahoo?

The day Nintendo sent auto-destruct data to the hackers came and their Wiis stopped working. Your reaction?
"LOL, PWN'D "
You are fighting Basic Brawl and you end up fighting Tabu with 4 other people from online?

Your reaction/what would you do?
(yes a 2 minute time limit is there as well!)

JrDude

Quit.

You are playing SSE again for some reason, you are at the beginning, you choose Mario for whatever reason. The next thing you know you are in a stadium facing Kirby, and by you I mean YOU, you are in the game and are now Mario. What do you do?
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

I'd tell Mario about all the crap that is about to happen in SSE and what not.

All this talk about, "SSB 4" .............. Is kind'a spreading around a lot.
Have you noticed it? And do you really think they will make another Smash game? And if SO......what year will it come out?