News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

SBR's Fourth and "Final" vote about Meta Knight

Started by Dawei, July 29, 2009, 02:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Meta Knight should be banned?

Yes
9 (39.1%)
/ (also yes)
3 (13%)
No
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

The Riddler

The poll was closed. Proban won by about 300 votes. Not alot.

Dawei

Proban still got raped in the SBR poll, so he's not being banned.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

HTA!

Nayrman

does this mean all the tourney's are gonna become MK vs MK the entire time?

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2009, 09:52:06 AM
does this mean all the tourney's are gonna become MK vs MK the entire time?
Probably not, but the ban was going to prevent that among other things.
Fiction's thing on MK and how he is broken gave more evidence than I even knew about... and he still didn't get banned...

Its hopeless now.

Nayrman

I know I know, just making fun of the old "Fox only, Final Destination, NO ITEMS" mentality from Melee for a while.

I still say no one tested the game.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2009, 10:00:34 AM
I know I know, just making fun of the old "Fox only, Final Destination, NO ITEMS" mentality from Melee for a while.

I still say no one tested the game.

Like there is a way to "unbreak" MK?
It will almost have to be found now, otherwise we'll see this again in a few months.

(Sure they say its final, it won't be)

Nayrman

No, basically the mentality that tourney's become only 2-3 characters because they're so much better than everyone else. Although since Brawl came out Melee looks perfectly balanced X_X;;

And what I mean by "no one tested it" meaning guys like Metaknight, Snake, and Falco are so blatantly overpowered you wonder how the dev team didn't notice...

Cornwad

I think the development team did a good job in making Meta Knight balanced. His final smash isn't very good, so it balances him out. It makes perfect sense.

jnfs2014

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on August 10, 2009, 11:26:48 AM
I think the development team did a good job in making Meta Knight balanced. His final smash isn't very good, so it balances him out. It makes perfect sense.
Who needs a final smash when you beat everyone in everything? XD

HTA!

Quote from: Cornwad on August 10, 2009, 11:26:48 AM

Dude.

Dude...

Captain Justice

yes Nayr tournys are now going to be at least 90% MK players (as if it wasn't like this already). I'm actually kinda loving it because now all the casualfags that thought Melee was Fox vs Fox only can eat poop. there precious bullpoop game is horribly unbalanced. Melee had plenty of charatcers that could compete (Fox, Falco, Marth, Samus, ICs, Falcon, Dr. Mario, Sheik). Sure some of those characters were much better then the others, but none were as broken as MK.

Brawl players are morons.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?