News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

SIGNUPS COMPLETE - LOCK

Started by The Riddler, August 01, 2009, 09:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

This will be a Single Elimination style tournament, with the amount of people depending on how many people sign up. I would like at least 16 people, but I need a minimum of 8. If first eight to sign up are ok with byes being issued, less than 16 can play.

Rules that will be in play:
* POST YOUR FRIEND CODES
* No Ubers. As far as I know, this is the list:
[spoiler]Mewtwo
Mew
Wobbuffet
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Latios
Latias w/ Soul Dew
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus
Shaymin-S
Garchomp
[/spoiler]
* Disconnect = loss, unless the other player allows a second chance.* Best of three rounds.* No more than one of any hold item.* No more than one of any Pokemon on a team.* Sleep/Freeze clause.* 3v3 battles (this can be changed.)
* If both player's last pokemon faint at the same time the battler who used the move that caused the faint loses.
* All battles will be Lvl. 100.* Post a general summary of the battles.

This tournament will be completely open to suggestions until its start. It will start once I am certain no more people will join.

Once it starts, everyone will be paired with another member, and will be given a date that they have to finish their battles by. The two players will have to communicate and coordinate. If either player makes themselves unable to battle, they will be disqualified.

After every battle, I would like one or both players to write a brief summary of the battle. At the very minimum, describe who won. I'd prefer more details to the battle, though.

Winner out of best of three will move on to the next round.

Prize:
*Shiny Banette
*Shiny Eevee (donated by JFNS)
(or better if anyone cares to donate. It's the best I have, and I wanna tournament.)

Requirements:
*Nintendo DS
*Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum
*Wireless Connection

Entrants:
-Riddler_Rob - 5027 2676 4585
-Cornward - 4898 4589 0020                                                                     -JNFS2014 - 1333 3779 2050
-Javert - 3952 3494 6640
-QSmashBro - 3781 5394 4899
-Omega12 - 5242 0475 6385
-Zang - 5413 2517 8813
-Darkmario - 0517 3402 1305

Cornwad

I guess I'll enter.

Friend Code: 2493 0480 4946
Name: Corn

jnfs2014

I'll send a Shiny Eevee to the winner as well. <3

Will post FC later.

Light

I'm going to lose, but I don't care; it promotes activity. I'm joining.

Hacked Pokemon aren't allowed, right?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Quote from: Javert on August 03, 2009, 12:41:10 PM
I'm going to lose, but I don't care; it promotes activity. I'm joining.

Hacked Pokemon aren't allowed, right?
Correct.
If someone is caught with a hacked Pokemon, they will be disqualified. If someone is suspicious, report it to me and we'll investigate.

Qsmash

I guess I might as well join. Incomplete team and all.

EDIT: FC 3781 5394 4899

The Riddler

If you all would prefer 6 v 6 or 6v6Doubles, we can do that.
I just like 3v3 personally.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Omega12

Ill enter, FC when i boot up my game.

name is Omega
5242 0475 6385

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Pascal

Make it 6 vs 6 singles and I'm in.
5413 2517 8813

I'll donate a prize, I dunno what yet.

Cornwad

What are we looking for in terms of a hacked Pokemon? If my opponent has a team of all shinies, do I win? Or if their Jirachi was caught in the wild? Or is it only against the rules if there is a Sableye with Wonder Guard or something ridiculous like that?

The Riddler

I'd say if it's not allowed in an official tournament, it shouldn't be allowed here.
Zang told me about PokeSAVS, I've never heard of them before.
They don't seem fair to me, so I don't think we should include them.

Also, added Latias w/ Soul Dew to Uber list.

Edit: I haven't added my friendcode yet because I haven't decided whether I wanna use my Pearl team or my Platinum team, and I have no way of transferring my Pearl's to my Platinum.

The Riddler

Are those who applied opposed to closing the tournament at 8 people?
At this rate, it doesn't look like we'll get 16. Maybe if this tournament goes well, people will be attracted to future tournaments?

darkmario

I'll join. Even though I'll lose, but you guys need your last one and it seems fun xD

FC: 0517 3402 1305
Name: Marcx

btw When everyone posts their fc, I wanted to know if you guys are cool with me adding all of you?
I have no friends who play platinum/dp  :(

The Riddler

Sure.

ALRIGHT. THE MINIMUM HAS BEEN REACHED. I CAN NOW CREATE THE PRELIMINARY BRANCHES.

I need friend codes from -JNFS2014, Javert, and QSmashBro, and myself. Since I'm not home, I can't get it right now.

NEED A CONSENSUS: Start asap, or see if we can get 8 more people for a full tournament?