News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NSFCD MOVIE NIGHTS *FAILURE*

Started by Light, August 07, 2009, 10:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

All that I can come up with right now is Just Married.
I'll post more when I come up with extras.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dog Food

I third South Park Movie

...and while we are doing that, why not have a Matt & Trey theme?

Therefore, I nominate Team America: World Police.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kierou

Tsumaru

I nominate War Night.

Saving Private Ryan
Full Metal Jacket

えっちーせんぱい

Light

Alright guys; we currently have a lot of nominees. So here's the deal; your nomination will only be added to the list if seconded by another member. I second:

Princess Bride
Willy Wonka
Yellow Submarine
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: Big Brother on September 27, 2009, 11:42:38 AM
Alright guys; we currently have a lot of nominees. So here's the deal; your nomination will only be added to the list if seconded by another member. I second:

Princess Bride
Willy Wonka
Yellow Submarine
I would agree with Princess Bride, but I have that movie and can watch it at anytime.

Happy Gilmore and Team America: World Police, please.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

The Jerk. Funny poop, and if you haven't seen it, then you're a loser. Serious poop.

L10

0o!f

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

FruitFlow

Matt

Oh and speaking of the Yellow Submarine, Disney got their hands on it and plan on making it 3D.

Linkman

Quote from: Ted Bundy on September 27, 2009, 05:46:40 PM
Oh and speaking of the Yellow Submarine, Disney got their hands on it and plan on making it 3D.
Old news bro, but still I hope it doesn't suck.

I also second/third or whatever on Princess Bride.