Main Menu

This is a template.

Started by Syncopathic, August 18, 2009, 02:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 29, 2011, 01:28:48 AM
Thing is, if you want to upload pictures, you have to sign up at an image hosting site. There are other ways, but those are more complicated and not worth explaining.
How the intercourse  are imgur or imageshack complicated?  Upload photo, copy the url for it and post it.

Super

I don't even see how signing up for Photobucket is a problem. It takes like a minute, then you never have to do it again.

RX-78-2

idk. I just don't want to post my stuff to the Internet. Words are one thing, but pics are another, be they IRL or art. I just have a thing about that.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get to it sooner than later. You can make images private, right? That's probably a stupid question but meh.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on June 29, 2011, 09:39:58 PM
How the intercourse  are imgur or imageshack complicated?  Upload photo, copy the url for it and post it.
That isn't complicated. Though I know nothing about them. I assumed Imageshack was the same as Photobucket.

Quote from: RX-78-2 on June 30, 2011, 01:17:37 AM
idk. I just don't want to post my stuff to the Internet. Words are one thing, but pics are another, be they IRL or art. I just have a thing about that.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get to it sooner than later. You can make images private, right? That's probably a stupid question but meh.
Also, you upload any picture you want, it doesn't have access to all of your pictures and it doesn't upload whatever it wants, it uploads what you want it to upload.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Well, I figured that much. I just want to know if I can keep my horrible sketches from appearing on image search engines.

JrDude

If you don't upload them, then obviously. And the only reason it would is if it were popular and people searched for it.
Google search any of the things people made here, tell me when you find a single one on Image search.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Syncopathic

I saw the lock topic button.
And for a second, I thought I had mod powers again.
Oh well.

Kayo

I'm pretty sure tinypic is incredibly easy. So easy, you don't even need an account.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude 益 on June 30, 2011, 01:45:48 AM
If you don't upload them, then obviously. And the only reason it would is if it were popular and people searched for it.
Google search any of the things people made here, tell me when you find a single one on Image search.
Hmm... well, I guess I'm just a little self-conscious, although that's not the best term for it. If I ever hear of a way to upload pictures and keep them private, I'll be interested.

JrDude

What's the point in uploading a picture if you want to keep it private..?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Also you have little to no chance of your picture being randomly found in a search and linked to you. If it IS pulled up in a search engine, it's not like people would link it to you and DO anything about it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Well that's not really it. I just wouldn't want it to be seen by random people at all.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on July 01, 2011, 10:31:43 AM
What's the point in uploading a picture if you want to keep it private..?
So that I can upload it here. Then people will at least have to search this forum for it, or it'll otherwise be related to this forum if seen from a search engine. Since I've just realized this, I'll probably not mind uploading things soon.

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on July 01, 2011, 11:09:20 PM
Well that's not really it. I just wouldn't want it to be seen by random people at all.
So that I can upload it here. Then people will at least have to search this forum for it, or it'll otherwise be related to this forum if seen from a search engine. Since I've just realized this, I'll probably not mind uploading things soon.
You're making a much bigger deal about this than needs to be made.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

You don't have to reply.

In any case, did you not just read the last sentence of my previous post?

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on July 02, 2011, 11:18:33 PM
You don't have to reply.

In any case, did you not just read the last sentence of my previous post?
I can reply if I want, lol. I'm just saying you're making a whole episode about this.
[move][/move]