News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What manga are you reading?

Started by Marrato, August 23, 2009, 05:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marrato

The manga I'm reading are Disgaea this manga is funny seriously but it still has some good action as well also Fairy Tail is one I'm reading it made by the same people that made Rave Master if you like Rave Master you'll like this one. Next is Black Lagoon this is straight up action at the beginning as well as Jack Frost both are awesome except Jack Frost start off at at a school fighting cutting head off and for some reason the girl that got her head cut off is still alive I didn't fully get to read the manga but I'll get back to it and last is Hellsing you should know about this manga already.
Those are the manga I'm reading right now. ;) 
Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

Nayrman

Just the main stuff. FMA, Bleach, One Piece. It's hard for me to get into manga once it's already started.

Marrato

Quote from: Nayrman on August 23, 2009, 05:23:33 PM
Just the main stuff. FMA, Bleach, One Piece. It's hard for me to get into manga once it's already started.

Ya, Mostly everyone read the main stuff.

Magnum

:|
I'm not listing all of them. 20+

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Oh, Shaman King just had it's final chapter translated on One Manga. Glad to see that series FINALLY get a conclusion.

All I can say is god darn Tao Ren and Anna look completely different seven years later.
A very heartwarming yet utterly confusing (and in some cases pointless) ending.

Rayquarian

I'm reading Pok?mon Special.  It's way better than the TV show.

Marrato

Quote from: Rayquarian on August 23, 2009, 07:59:11 PM
I'm reading Pok?mon Special.  It's way better than the TV show.
I bet it is because if Ash run in front of a pokemon or pokemon attack, I'm going crazy. He does it every time and he live every time, really what going on.

Anarchy_Jas

Uuuuhh... Aw poop what am I reading? There's so much. x.x;

- Gunsmith Cats (Waiting for 5 to come out so I can buy it)
- Wild Ones (On 5, but it's lost somewhere in my house along with my Tekken 5)
- Gentleman's Alliance (Waiting for 4)
- Black Cat (Supposed to start that one)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (1, gonna read it as I watch FMA:Brotherhood)
- Hot Gimmick (Waiting for 2)

Yeah, there's probably more circulating in the manga ring between me and my friends that I'm supposed to read.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Talim

Quote from: MagnumSonic on August 23, 2009, 05:48:22 PM
:|
I'm not listing all of them. 20+
This. I'm reading like a bunch of different ones at the moment. xD

Also..
Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 26, 2009, 01:37:09 PM
Gentleman's Alliance (Waiting for 4)
If you're talking about The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross..omg that's my favourite manga ever. :-*

RX-78-2

I read Shonen Jump from time to time, but for now I just read Sgt. Frog by Mine Yoshizaki. It's very funny and clever as well. I really want to read the Pok?mon Adventures series though. However, I can't find a full set of them in English :(.

If I ever want to read Naruto, Buso Renkin, Ruroni Kenshin, or Full Metal Alchemist, I'll just borrow them from my brother.
(Hopefully he'll let me :-\.)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************