News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Countdown to Christmas

Started by Macawmoses, December 07, 2009, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 14, 2009, 04:27:44 PM
Okay, we're all getting something, basically. But what are we giving? Is anyone here going to give someone a gift, or a card? Anything at all?

...or, you could be like me, who has no money with which to buy anything for anyone. ;_;

I have no money.  I wish I had money :(

Anarchy_Jas

All I'm askin' for is a few games for my 360 (Assassin's Creed 2, Soul Calibur 4, Batman Arkham Asylum maybe a couple of others), new DDR mats (and maybe the new DDR games), a better cell phone, and some money.

I know I'm getting my mom some jewelery with her birthstone on it, but I don't know what I'm getting everyone else.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

ThePowerOfOne

My parents already got me tickets to see Lady GaGa in L.A. on the 23rd, other than that no big plans. I'll probably just have lunch with my family on Christmas then go out with friends.

What I look forward to is shopping with the money I get from my family the day after Christmas :D

Allegretto

10 days away. Still with my parents divorced, me moving to Texas. I am probably not getting anything or doing anything.

It's beggining to look alot like a terrible Christmasssss.

Silverhawk79

I'm giving me brother a KU Snuggie.

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 15, 2009, 06:02:16 PM
I'm giving me brother a KU Snuggie.
My dance class had a Christmas party today and I won a Snuggie =3 (Well I didn't actually "win" it, the students brought gifts and we had a open or steal game thing and my present was Batteries, no one stole them so I got stuck with them and one of the head teachers felt bad for me and let me get one of the prizes that is normally picked from random)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude ½ on December 16, 2009, 12:49:54 AM
My dance class had a Christmas party today and I won a Snuggie =3 (Well I didn't actually "win" it, the students brought gifts and we had a open or steal game thing and my present was Batteries, no one stole them so I got stuck with them and one of the head teachers felt bad for me and let me get one of the prizes that is normally picked from random)
That's horrible.

Qsmash

Who's the jerk that brought batteries?

Lotos

Go put that on FML.

JrDude

Quote from: Qsmash on December 17, 2009, 04:11:50 PM
Who's the jerk that brought batteries?
Some dude. Besides me, looks like the youngest guy there. I guess by "unisex gift," all he could think of were batteries with a little joke he put on it (Toy not included)

Also, I keep forgetting/never knew what FML meant.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Mystic

Quote from: JrDude ½ on December 17, 2009, 07:55:09 PM
Some dude. Besides me, looks like the youngest guy there. I guess by "unisex gift," all he could think of were batteries with a little joke he put on it (Toy not included)

Also, I keep forgetting/never knew what FML meant.
Fuck My Life

jnfs2014

That happened to me, only it was a plastic ring worth two dollars and $3.50 in quarters. :|

Kayo

MY SCHOOL DOESNT DO THAT KIND OF STUFF

MY CAPS IS BROKEN. OSHI-- HALP must...use...shift...to...keep...caps..ofF
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

Today, my dance class had a Christmas party with an open or steal present game.  No one would steal my present.  I got stuck with batteries.  My teacher felt bad for me and gave me a Snuggie from the presents that would be given out randomly.  FML

Fixed(?) for FML.