Main Menu

Countdown to Christmas

Started by Macawmoses, December 07, 2009, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tsumaru

Rayquarian

I finished all of my Christmas shopping online.  I bought my sister Sims 3, because she's been asking for it since January, but I'll have to tell my dad to watch the mail, because I bought my mom a pair of house shoes (that's all she'd ask for).

JrDude

17, one of the worst ages ever (wait, why are we talking about our ages?), It's the year where you're SO close to being able to be legal for stuff, but still aren't.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Guys. Why don't you know how awesome BFB is? I recall a time his daughter played games and sat on his lap D:

Also Bored, spoil her D:

I don't do the whole prank gift thing btw.

SkyMyl

Why not? It's enviroment friendly and amusing.

Especially if you have a large chest, dig through newspaper, chocolate, a rupoor, and wrapping paper to find a small box. Inside the sixteen layers of box is a ring box, holding...a hershey's Kisses with 'FAIL' written on it. You're then presented with a medium sized box to unwrap. After the 28 layers of that, lies an Ocarina.
In case you couldn't tell, this is what happened to him, in a nutshell.

This year, he aims to do something similar, except the gag present is a Snuggie, and the real present is Spirit Tracks. Because nothing says SUCK like a Snuggie.

Custom

Quote from: Jacob Marley on December 22, 2009, 12:04:41 AM
Guys. Why don't you know how awesome BFB is? I recall a time his daughter played games and sat on his lap D:

Also Bored, spoil her D:

I don't do the whole prank gift thing btw.

I mailed one of my friends Imagine: Wii Party Babies as a joke (obviously).

I wrapped my brother's present in 50 layers of scotch tape, put it in an EB games bag, stapled it to the present, put it in a target bag, stapled it to the eb games bag, using packaging tape to put two layers on that, stapled it all down, then wrapped it like a normal gift.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: NOJ_CUSTOM on December 22, 2009, 11:58:42 AM
I wrapped my brother's present in 50 layers of scotch tape, put it in an EB games bag, stapled it to the present, put it in a target bag, stapled it to the eb games bag, using packaging tape to put two layers on that, stapled it all down, then wrapped it like a normal gift.
I demand pictures.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Quote from: Third K on December 22, 2009, 12:10:41 PM
I demand pictures.
Screw pictures, I demand a three part video of his brother opening the present.

Custom

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 22, 2009, 01:08:53 PM
Screw pictures, I demand a three part video of his brother opening the present.

I'm planning on making a video.

FruitFlow

I'm getting coal.

I've been extra naughty this year.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on December 23, 2009, 11:21:59 AM
I'm getting coal.

I've been extra naughty this year.

Did you have sex with multiple women?

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on December 23, 2009, 12:07:16 PM
Yes.
I'm a dirty boy. ;_;
wertyuiop
Meanwhile, he's enjoying his free time as a virgin.

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 23, 2009, 12:25:52 PM
wertyuiop
Meanwhile, he's enjoying his free time as a virgin.
At least you still get gifts. D: