News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Megaman 10 confirmed

Started by Nayrman, December 09, 2009, 06:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 06, 2010, 04:59:58 PM
According to the Mega Man Unlimited page, Capcom did in fact use the background of Comet Women's stage for the "Screens" section of the Mega Man 10 website.

MMU just got a hell of a lot more awesome.
Heh.
Did Capcom just take the background, though? Or did they ask? :o
YEAH

SkyMyl

I think someone needs to ask MegaPhilX that.

Macawmoses

I'd lol if they just stole it.

SkyMyl

Quote from: TVTropesMega Man Unlimited, by Philippe Poulin (MegaPhilX), is made to bridge the storyline gap between the original Mega Man series and the Mega Man X series. Was originally made under the name of Mega Man 10, but Phil wanted to change the name in case Capcom wanted to make a real Mega Man 10. Unfortunately, he didn't change it soon enough, and confused Capcom USA employees ended up using art and graphic work from Unlimited to promote the real 10.
If this is really true, then someone at Capcom is getting fired, or Phil is getting a new job.
You can't have one without the other, if one of those really does happen.

Rius

Oh cool. I should probably get around to buying MM9 sometime... I've been putting it off forever. >_>

Doodle

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 07, 2010, 08:58:58 PM
If this is really true, then someone at Capcom is getting fired, or Phil is getting a new job.
Ahahahahaha.
That is awesome.
YEAH

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 07, 2010, 08:58:58 PM
I guess he is now marketing MM10 for them. Pay raise get.

Macawmoses

Nayrman

Doodle

These sound cool.
Blade Man is from a Mega Man fangame, and I think there's a Nitro Man in Mega Man Unlimited.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on December 09, 2009, 06:23:40 PM
That was my running end joke for my Megaman 9 review! GAAAAH! darn YOU CAPCOM!!!! X_X:;

The only mention of the X series in the classic series is that Bass mentions Zero once and that's pretty much it.

In one of the Power Battle games when you beat the game as Bass, Wiley shows Bass blueprints of Zero, claiming that he's by far the most powerful creation he's ever made without even being completed.

I've always wondered what happened to the original Mega Man as he is never mentioned in the X games and I've always theorized that maybe Zero gets completed within Wiley's lifetime and is used to destroy Mega Man. Dr.Wiley finally succeeds in destroying his enemy but can't control Zero and throws him in stasis. There are tons of holes to fill but I've just played around with them because Capcom can never seem to put together a complete story when it comes to the Mega Man universe.

Can't wait for 10 though

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zero on January 09, 2010, 08:27:52 PM
...because Capcom can never seem to put together a complete story when it comes to the Mega Man universe.
Just the Mega Man universe?

Macawmoses

Zero's post filled in gaps. yay.

Zero

Doodle

All Robot Masters Revealed

In order of appearance on the Magazine:
Pump Man
Strike Man
Chill Man
Solar Man
Sheep Man