News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Megaman 10 confirmed

Started by Nayrman, December 09, 2009, 06:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Yep, Megaman 10 has officially been announced, terrible box art and all. Looks like Protoman will FINALLY have a purpose in the actual game that isn't some appearance for two seconds.

Also, SHEEPMAN!? Are you intercourse ing kidding me!? I know guys like Springman were bad, but you can't make Sheepman without looking completely retarded.

Also, something tells me Bass will be the secret third player. After all he pretty much went unnoticed in MM9 and we still have no real end to his character arc considering how we left him in Megaman and Bass.
Also, the Robotenzia (or whatever it's called) looks SUSPICIOUSLY like going Maverick. Could we FINALLY have any sort of tie in to the X series?!

DocEtte_2020

wait i thought Mega Man X was ten? then again his name was X so i guess it was another series. plus Proto man actually doing something about time he always just slacks around the Mega Man universe doing nothin. Wonder if they'll Show zero gettin built or something having to do with him anyway .

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Nayrman

Quote from: DocNess on December 09, 2009, 06:21:27 PM
wait i thought Mega Man X was ten? then again his name was X so i guess it was another series. plus Proto man actually doing something about time he always just slacks around the Mega Man universe doing nothin. Wonder if they'll Show zero gettin built or something having to do with him anyway .
That was my running end joke for my Megaman 9 review! GAAAAH! DAMN YOU CAPCOM!!!! X_X:;

The only mention of the X series in the classic series is that Bass mentions Zero once and that's pretty much it.

X-3

This is awesome news.

SheepMan sounded weird at first, but we just had a HornetMan who shot hornets at MegaMan, so...

Macawmoses

Yayayay.

Is this hitting all three platforms?

Nayrman

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 09, 2009, 07:46:36 PM
Yayayay.

Is this hitting all three platforms?
without much a doubt. But you have to get the Wii one for the NES controller like the good old days.

SkyMyl

SkyMyl's brain age degenerated into that of a toddler when he finished reading the post. Moreso than anything regarding the Zelda series, which is a first. So, with him being out of commission, I'll speak for him!

Sheep Man looks retarded, and reminds one of the sheep Pokemon from...well, yeah.
Proto Man off the bat is enough to make his brother purchase the game.
This officially makes MegaPhilX's Mega Man 10 an alternate reality, or Mega Man 11.
SkyMyl had a fangasm and fainted, seeing as Mega Man 9 is his favorite among the classic series.
Maybe, just maybe this MM will have a relation to the X series. But the chances are about as slim as Nintendo wising up. Yes, I went where Sky wouldn't.
But Dr. Wily will still be behind the whole ordeal. It IS trying to be retro, after all.
Roll is going to be the third hero.
And Bottle Man is going to be the hardest Robot Master in the series.

Well, I'm done talking about it. I could sit here for hours and hours...but, if you'll excuse me, I have to mop up drool and administer medical treatment. >_>;

Qsmash

I like the box art. It's following tradition, and I don't know why but I think sheepman looks awesome.

Doodle

Quote from: Qsmash on December 09, 2009, 08:35:15 PM
I like the box art. It's following tradition, and I don't know why but I think sheepman looks awesome.
This. I don't know why you all hate Sheep Man, he looks awesome.
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on December 10, 2009, 04:49:16 AM
This. I don't know why you all hate Sheep Man, he looks awesome.

Yes, if you're a fag. |:

I hope this one is harder than 9. That way we can all get raped.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DocEtte_2020

Omg i was the thinking wouldnt it be awsome if zero was some kind of final boss and then he kills the crap out of every one lol.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Snow on December 10, 2009, 06:51:37 AM
Yes, if you're a fag. |:

I hope this one is harder than 9. That way we can all get raped.
Normal Mode in 10 is the equivalent of Superhero Mode in 9.

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 10, 2009, 10:49:24 AM
Normal Mode in 10 is the equivalent of Superhero Mode in 9.
Awesome.

While 9 actually had some balance, the balance came at the price of nearly everyone being easy to kill with the Mega Buster. Hell, the only one I haven't perfected at some point is Magmaman, and that's more due to his bullpooply designed room and the fact that he's so big. But whatever, a little more challenge would be nice. And by challenge I mean challenge, not cheap SURPRISE! traps

Allegretto

I liked Mega Man Legends alot.

Can't wait for 10 :D

X-3

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/news/20772/

Behold! CommandoMan!

...and from the description of a stage, we've probably got a sports-related robot master.