Main Menu

Food is good to eat.

Started by Super, December 24, 2009, 12:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Is your family having some sort of Christmas dinner? If so, what kind of poop are they making and baking?

We're totally going Mexican this year. Plates and plates of mini-chimis. Fuck yeah.

JrDude

IDK what we're eating, but probably the common stuff, Turkey and stuff.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Spud

Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, corn, rolls, other assorted vegetables I don't pay attention to, pumpkin pie, and those peanut butter marshmallow rice krispie square things. This is my dinner from 23-26.

Super

Quote from: Spud The Chocobo Knight on December 24, 2009, 12:16:05 AM
Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, corn, rolls, other assorted vegetables I don't pay attention to, pumpkin pie, and those peanut butter marshmallow rice krispie square things. This is my dinner from 23-26.
So Thanksgiving Part 2?

Mystic

Kayo

My family's italian, so we have lasagna every year. our sauce simmers for 24 hours :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

I think there may be baked ziti involved and we're bringing over sausage and pepper.  I think ham is the main course.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Spud The Chocobo Knight on December 24, 2009, 12:16:05 AM
Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, corn, rolls, other assorted vegetables.

that's what I'm have, though we just had it a month ago, I wanted something different but that's what everybody else wanted

Tsumaru

My grandma's gonna be making Thanksgiving 2.0 like she does every year.

SkyMyl

Pernil, pasteles (lol Spanish fail), bread pudding, flan, rice pudding, and rice. At least, those are the ones I know of.
His Spanish fails. Nothing else needs to be said.

Doodle

I know we're having prime rib on Christmas Day. :o
For today, we just go to our grandma's, along with a lot of other relatives, and eat various snacks and goodies.
YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

I already have a reservation for this nice Japanese restauraunt on the water. Should be nice.

Super

Quote from: Phaze on December 24, 2009, 02:36:31 PM
I already have a reservation for this nice Japanese restauraunt on the water. Should be nice.
Don't get cyanide poisoning.

Anarchy_Jas

I made our whole dinner. ^^ We're having a hen, ham, potato salad, stuffing, greens, cornbread, and pies and cakes and cookies and ice cream for dessert.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Silverhawk79

Really don't know, but I'm stuffing myself with cookies and various unhealthy things.