January 18, 2021, 12:16:14 PM

News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON


Official Last.Fm Thread

Started by Syncopathic, January 21, 2010, 09:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Syncopathic

So. We need one of these.

I'll start.

http://www.last.fm/user/XxSyncxX

And while we're at it, recommend people music they should listen to based on their favorite band/genre.

Silverhawk79

Spud

Mystic

Titus Andronicus

http://www.last.fm/user/LovertheLord

good job to everyone who gets the reference D:
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Silverhawk79

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 27, 2010, 07:14:41 PM
The Sound of Animals Fighting, right?
<3
i wub you silver
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

TheObscure

http://www.last.fm/user/ThyObscureth

eeeee posting in a last.fm threeeeeeaaaaddddd.
North side, east side
Little Willy, Willy wears the crown, he's the king around town
Dancing, glancing
North side, east side
Little Willy, Willy wears the crown, he's the king around town
Dancing, glancing

Silverhawk79

Quote from: TheObscure on February 19, 2010, 09:26:52 PM
http://www.last.fm/user/ThyObscureth

eeeee posting in a last.fm threeeeeeaaaaddddd.
Your musical compatibility with ThyObscureth is Low

Music you have in common includes Weezer, CAKE, Neutral Milk Hotel, Metallica and The Who.

lame

Lotos

February 22, 2010, 07:44:47 PM #9 Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 10:00:26 AM by Lotos
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 19, 2010, 09:29:00 PM
Your musical compatibility with ThyObscureth is Low

Music you have in common includes Weezer, CAKE, Neutral Milk Hotel, Metallica and The Who.

lame

Don't mind Silver.  He's a wannabe hipster fgt.

http://www.last.fm/user/EALPIE

Syncopathic



Your musical compatibility with ThyObscureth is Medium

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, The Who, The Beatles, Megadeth and Jethro Tull.


MEDIUM HUH.

Turok

I literally just started this a couple of days ago, so only been listening to what I don't already have

http://www.last.fm/user/BUSTAWOOF

[spoiler]
Quote
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS



If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Quote
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS



If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Kingmush

Love me a Last.fm thread

http://www.last.fm/user/Kingmush


I'm super with you Titus (not full bar though D:) which reminds me great band for your SN.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Kingmush on March 06, 2010, 07:36:36 PM
Love me a Last.fm thread

http://www.last.fm/user/Kingmush


I'm super with you Titus (not full bar though D:) which reminds me great band for your SN.

Your musical compatibility with Kingmush is Medium

Music you have in common includes Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, We Are Scientists, Weezer and The Flaming Lips.

Ke$ha?
SERIOUSLY?

Custom

http://www.last.fm/user/NScustomrobo13

How did I not see this thread?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!