Main Menu

Some people really do need to find a hobby.

Started by phatyo, January 28, 2010, 09:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

I know I know I already posted something like this before but this really got to me today. I went out to eat with my Dad, he usually dispises the idea of me sagging my pants and says it makes him look bad as a parent. I completely understand where his coming from but...I'm young and I want to do stupid stuff now so I won't have to later or won't look back and say omg. I was as dull as a cow when I was a teenager.
So Yada Yada Yada after we finished our pizza my dad went to the barber shop right next door to get a hair cut. When I walked in this man was strairing at me like he wanted to put me in his van and ride off. I started back at him and even said I know I know I'm handsome. Trying to make a joke since I live in like a town witting a town and everyone is friendly with each other. But this man looks away and keeps on with a angry look.
This man even got his haircut done waited for me to get out of the barber shop and told me....Get this...
"Your Pants Are Falling Down Kid"
So I was about to start telling him off and making him feel bad about his age and how just because his retired and living off a my tax money and his social security that I won't have when I'm his age that I don't need to live like him to be happy....
But my dad told me to stfu and He started telling the old guy, You must not have a life. Or any grandkids or a wife for that matter.
So the old dude was all like why don't you mind your own business....
My dad saying this is my son. You just made it my business.
So the old dude walks off........after 20 minutes we head home and threes a knock on my door.
Guess what? It the friendly police :) And they came for me. For suspicion off assaulting a senior citizen or something.
Cases were dropped because there was no proof of me doing anything.
But some people must be lonely out there....To go as far as that because some dudes pants were showing his underwear? Like why not tell everyone at the beach that they forgot to bring a shirt? I mean seriously?
So now down to my point. Would you go as a far as telling someone that they obviously know already just to piss them off...?

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

Mystic

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

L10

inb4 "Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground"

Edit: Fuck, someone beat me to it
0o!f

Silverhawk79

PANTS ON THE GROUND
PANTS ON THE GROUND
LOOKIN' LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND!

Lippers

Seriously, no one ACTUALLY gives you a real response? You guys suck.

I saw the thread topic and was like 'ffs yes they do'

If some stranger had a problem with my clothing.. and VOICED that to me, I'd probably tell them to go intercourse  themselves. Depending on if there were children present or not. :P LOL.

JrDude

I know you tried hard to justify your sagging pants, but when you're with your parents, you don't need to try to look cool.

Also, I see where you get your behavior, from your father, who made an odd assumption from a man that agrees his son should pull his pants up.
[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

Tsumaru

WIT YO GOLD IN YA MOUTH AND YA HAT TURN SIDEWAYS

Kilroy

Quote from: Lippers on January 28, 2010, 10:21:18 PM
Seriously, no one ACTUALLY gives you a real response? You guys suck.

I saw the thread topic and was like 'ffs yes they do'

If some stranger had a problem with my clothing.. and VOICED that to me, I'd probably tell them to go intercourse  themselves. Depending on if there were children present or not. :P LOL.
He dresses like a complete idiot, he speaks to an old man who wasn't addressing him, puts himself up on a high horse, argues with him, and then the old man calls the cops on him.

Were the cops a bit much? Yes.

Is he still an idiot for having this whole conversation? Yes.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

The moral of the story is that people who sag there pants are dippoops.

I want to meet that Larry guy from America Idol and just shake his hand.