News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

New Pokemon (as in game and species) coming!

Started by Macawmoses, January 29, 2010, 12:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

[spoiler][/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gwen Khan on February 10, 2010, 09:09:29 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Evil Fox Pokemon? I don't care if it looks evil. It looks evilly cute.

Also, it looked so random that Mightyena would get an evolution. Mightyena is technically the 3rd generation's Houndoom.

Cornwad

That's pretty much what I thought it would look like. We can always use another Dark four legged Pokemon like Mightyena and Houndoom. It's pre evolution looks a little silly.

Doodle

YEAH

Nayrman

Looks like a decent pokemon.

Now I just have to wonder how many pointless Gen1 or Gen 2 evolutions there will be, how many "copy/paste" jobs there are (Starly is a poor man's Pidgey and we all know it!), and if there are any Eeveelutions (I hope so)

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on February 10, 2010, 11:43:46 AM
Looks like a decent pokemon.

Now I just have to wonder how many pointless Gen1 or Gen 2 evolutions there will be, how many "copy/paste" jobs there are (Starly is a poor man's Pidgey and we all know it!), and if there are any Eeveelutions (I hope so)
Um, Pidgeot is a poor man's Staraptor. (No Close Combat, Brave Bird, or respectable attack and speed) so i have no idea where the intercourse  your logic is coming from. While Starly was annoying, it's evo's were a decent step up from the last few generations birds (which all sucked)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

I wish they could change the base stats of a Pokemon without giving them an evolution. An evolution for Farfetch'd and Dunsparce would be great, but then they wouldn't be Farfetch'd and Dunsparce anymore, which is lame.

Nayrman

Quote from: K on February 10, 2010, 12:34:50 PM
Um, Pidgeot is a poor man's Staraptor. (No Close Combat, Brave Bird, or respectable attack and speed) so i have no idea where the intercourse  your logic is coming from. While Starly was annoying, it's evo's were a decent step up from the last few generations birds (which all sucked)
I mean how Pidgey came first, and there is really no need to keep making "generic x-animal" pokemon when Generation's 1 and 2 pretty much handled all of those.

I mean seriously, between Pidgey, Swellow, and Starly, do we really need more generic birds?

Zero

Quote from: K on February 10, 2010, 12:34:50 PM

I run Pidgeot. He's a fair U-turn user and he DOES learn Brave Bird. Granted, the only thing Pidgeot has over Staraptor other than appearance is its defenses are a lot better. If you care about Mirror Move and run Staraptor, you're missing out, because whereas Pidgeot can learn Brave Bird, Staraptor can't learn Mirror Move. Plus, Pidgeot's speed isn't all that bad anyways, especially outside of the OU enviroment.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on February 10, 2010, 01:15:25 PM
I mean how Pidgey came first, and there is really no need to keep making "generic x-animal" pokemon when Generation's 1 and 2 pretty much handled all of those.

I mean seriously, between Pidgey, Swellow, and Starly, do we really need more generic birds?
It's expected to have a cycle like that. I don't see why it's bad at all. Besides, anyone is wishing for something of the same species with differences over the first bird all the time.

bluaki

Quote from: Cornwad on February 10, 2010, 01:02:43 PM
I wish they could change the base stats of a Pokemon without giving them an evolution.
Really, this. They should work on balancing the stats of the current fully-evolved Pokemon.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Cornwad on February 10, 2010, 01:02:43 PM
I wish they could change the base stats of a Pokemon without giving them an evolution. An evolution for Farfetch'd and Dunsparce would be great, but then they wouldn't be Farfetch'd and Dunsparce anymore, which is lame.
Quote from: bluaki on February 10, 2010, 01:56:27 PM
Really, this. They should work on balancing the stats of the current fully-evolved Pokemon.
OH YES. THIS. I've always thought this. It would solve a lot of problems and make many things fairer in my opinion.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on February 10, 2010, 01:26:16 PM
I run Pidgeot. He's a fair U-turn user and he DOES learn Brave Bird. Granted, the only thing Pidgeot has over Staraptor other than appearance is its defenses are a lot better. If you care about Mirror Move and run Staraptor, you're missing out, because whereas Pidgeot can learn Brave Bird, Staraptor can't learn Mirror Move. Plus, Pidgeot's speed isn't all that bad anyways, especially outside of the OU enviroment.

Mirror Move sucks. I don't need it, thank you.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

I like this new Pokémon. I've been pleasantly surprised.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Nayrman

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on February 10, 2010, 01:32:40 PM
It's expected to have a cycle like that. I don't see why it's bad at all. Besides, anyone is wishing for something of the same species with differences over the first bird all the time.
But why not just put Pidgey as a wild pokemon from the start and use the new pokemon spots for more unique guys? I just see rehashes as utterly pointless.