News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

New Pokemon (as in game and species) coming!

Started by Macawmoses, January 29, 2010, 12:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Knew it wasn't related to Mightyena.
Looks like it's supposed to be badass, but for some reason I don't like it that much.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Level_9_Chao

I somehow find the pre-evo WAY badder ass than the final form.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Mikoyan

I get the feeling that this is supposed to be one of their best (like Luke was in DP) but I can't see it as "cool" or "badass" for some reason. It would be nice if all of the 5th generation Pokemon had as much time put into them as this one though.

JrDude

It doesn't seem badass to me possibly because it's gray, black & red = cool, red & gray = meh
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I expected Mightyena's coloring, but with the red it doesnt look as appealing. However, I'll have to see a game sprite. For some reason, those make me decide my opinion on the pokemon.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

JrDude

Quote from: Gwen Khan on February 12, 2010, 01:27:29 PM
http://serebii.net/generation5/

notice how the eyes are green in one shot yet blue in the other
Same with the hairband thingy.
Either a mess up in scan, or those change color depending on what it's doing (like if it uses a certain attack, it's eyes and hair thingy turn green maybe)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 12, 2010, 01:29:29 PM
Same with the hairband thingy.
Either a mess up in scan, or those change color depending on what it's doing (like if it uses a certain attack, it's eyes and hair thingy turn green maybe)

the tuff of red on Zorua head too, obviously it's the gender differences
and green eyed Zoroark is on two legs while blue eyes is one four

Zero

Quote from: Gwen Khan on February 12, 2010, 01:31:19 PM
the tuff of red on Zorua head too, obviously it's the gender differences

Uh...no. Both pictures have differing angles. They only look different because of the angles they're presented at.
Quote from: Gwen Khan on February 12, 2010, 01:31:19 PM
and green eyed Zoroark is on two legs while blue eyes is one four

As with a lot of pokemon, it can probably go on all fours or stand upright. The differing eye colors are irrelevant considering scans have these problems all the time.

You guys are reading too far into this.

えっちーせんぱい

Looks like a 3rd form of Buizel, sort of, anyway.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on February 12, 2010, 01:37:44 PM
Uh...no. Both pictures have differing angles. They only look different because of the angles they're presented at.
As with a lot of pokemon, it can probably go on all fours or stand upright. The differing eye colors are irrelevant considering scans have these problems all the time.

You guys are reading too far into this.
Someone told me that Zorua has 2 evolutions, one standing up, and one on all fours. I WANTED TO PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE.

People can be so stupid. Also, they're both bluish-green almost, seems entirely possible for the scan to alter it. OR, they could have changed their mind about the colors for the second images.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

If the rest are as badass looking, I'm pleased.

Kayo

I wonder if they're adding any new evo's of current pokemon this time.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Quote from: K on February 14, 2010, 08:53:14 AM
I wonder if they're adding any new evo's of current pokemon this time.
They always do.

Macawmoses