Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Chrona on February 24, 2010, 01:59:40 PM
...I'm scared of being social
Join the club.

Turok

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Chrona

The Seventh

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 23, 2010, 01:03:05 PM
[spoiler=Like this.][/spoiler]

Note that I'm not a full furry (fursuit, Mario583, etc)
Also, I must confess.  I'm a furry in the same way Silver is...

No fursuits or anything like that.

*runs for cover to hide from a poopstorm*
meh

Kayo

Quote from: James Hetfield on February 24, 2010, 02:40:15 PM
Also, I must confess.  I'm a furry in the same way Silver is...

No fursuits or anything like that.

*runs for cover to hide from a poopstorm*
<3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I hate Cigarette smoke, it sometimes makes me cough. If I don't cough, I will fake cough to try to make the smoker feel guilty and maybe stop for a sec.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on February 24, 2010, 03:10:34 PM
I hate Cigarette smoke, it sometimes makes me cough. If I don't cough, I will fake cough to try to make the smoker feel guilty and maybe stop for a sec.
You're not alone.  I hate cigarette smoke, too.  Not just because I know what it does to you, but it smells awful.
meh

Custom

Quote from: Chrona on February 24, 2010, 01:59:40 PM
...I'm scared of being social

Cool, we got another Hikikomori.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Syncopathic

Whenever I meet someone, I act all nice, but the closer to me they get, the more of a dick I become. It stops at a certain point though. I really don't know why this happens.
I also tend to fall in periods of depression where I feel like poop and I convince myself that I'm probably gonna end up killing myself, I also convince myself that I'm a worthless piece of poop. Having that attitude, and hearing people laugh make me think they're laughing at me. I mask it all so well though. You would never think I have those type of thoughts if you looked at me. You'd probably think the opposite.

Going on the internet has also had its toll on me. I actually used to be a lot more social than I am now. The internet has also made me realize how boring and stupid people irl can be, and it annoys me greatly. Sometimes I even ask myself why I bother masking myself. There's no point in being nice to people you find boring and stupid, but I guess something just compells me to do so. I lack motivation and ambition. I honestly don't care if I fail any classes, but the desire to not end up in a really poopty, dead end job, is what keeps me passing nowadays. Oh, despite what I said about masking myself, I'm actually not a bad person. I don't find EVERYONE boring. The friends I have irl, and internet are my friends because I really like them, they're interesting, and good people.

I'm an occasional smoker. I'll smoke cigarettes sometimes. Seeing as I'm almost 18, I can tell I'll be smoking a little more (A little more being maybe once or twice a week). Smoking pot is even more rare for me. The last time I smoked pot was back in October. Fucking awesome. I intend on buying some this week, just because I have money to spend.

Friendly Hostile

The Seventh

Quote from: Sync on February 24, 2010, 03:48:55 PM
Going on the internet has also had its toll on me. I actually used to be a lot more social than I am now. The internet has also made me realize how boring and stupid people irl can be, and it annoys me greatly.
Oh, I feel the same.  I have realized how stupid people can be irl.  I do have friends IRL, but I only stick by people who are atleast fairly intelligent (oh how few of people that can be >_>).  It's also had it's toll on me in other ways, too.
meh

Qsmash

I've been offered sex, but I turned them down. I feel like slapping myself.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Terry Bogard on February 24, 2010, 04:28:54 PM
I've been offered sex, but I turned them down. I feel like slapping myself.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Syncopathic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 24, 2010, 10:09:31 PM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
The cravings you get after you have sex isn't worth it man.

SkyMyl

What are the cravings referred to when you're still a virgin?
Hormones.