News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

Quote from: SPUD on March 03, 2010, 01:06:45 PM
I think sleeping alone is great. I love having the whole bed to myself.

Also, I have a hard time lying. ;-;
heh, I have a hard time lying myself, if I do lie, it like shadows over me for a real long time....
0o!f

Chris8492

It's harder to lie than tell the truth.

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on March 03, 2010, 04:05:09 PM
Are you on crack? You have NOT had a dream with Sharkpeople, have you?
Or a dream about the Tickle Monster.

But then again, those wore off after I befriended him back in second grade. So here's my advice to you, Chrona: befriend the evil presence in your nightmares. I had a reoccurring nightmare about the Tickle Monster, but after countless nights that I tried to remind myself to befriend him, it finally paid off about five years later. I haven't seen him since that fateful bus ride. ...Aw, I miss him ;-;.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Magnum on March 03, 2010, 04:05:09 PM
Are you on crack? You have NOT had a dream with Sharkpeople, have you?
I've had dreams of Half sharkalligator half man people running a sex gynecologist clinic, and raping the patients.

Chris8492

I've had dreams about these wierd coincidences.

I had a nightmare about being on this small plane and we were going in for landing. Right when I look out the window, it was on it side plunging toward the ground right towards this house in the middle ofa neighborhood.  Next i wake up from it for a couple seconds then go back to sleep.

Next morning i wake up, there was a plane crash right outside Buffalo, NY. I thought i was going crazy. This happened last year around late February.
How ironic yet scary is that?

Chrona

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 03, 2010, 05:26:10 PM

But then again, those wore off after I befriended him back in second grade. So here's my advice to you, Chrona: befriend the evil presence in your nightmares. I had a reoccurring nightmare about the Tickle Monster, but after countless nights that I tried to remind myself to befriend him, it finally paid off about five years later. I haven't seen him since that fateful bus ride. ...Aw, I miss him ;-;.
...It's not a person..or anything real... that's in my nightmares..

Kilroy

Quote from: Chrona on March 03, 2010, 06:04:02 PM
Then what is? D:
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Dog Food

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 03, 2010, 06:02:59 PM
I've had dreams about these wierd coincidences.

I had a nightmare about being on this small plane and we were going in for landing. Right when I look out the window, it was on it side plunging toward the ground right towards this house in the middle ofa neighborhood.  Next i wake up from it for a couple seconds then go back to sleep.

Next morning i wake up, there was a plane crash right outside Buffalo, NY. I thought i was going crazy. This happened last year around late February.
How ironic yet scary is that?
That's intercourse ing sick. In a good way.

Quote from: Chrona on March 03, 2010, 06:04:02 PM
Talking about them could help. Even if it doesn't get rid of them, you can take comfort in finding other people who maybe share similar nightmares or someone who you can at least confide in about it. And if you ever want to do that, you know the place ("the place" doesn't necessarily mean here. Wherever or with whoever you feel comfortable sharing your secrets with would be the place to go).

Silverhawk79

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 03, 2010, 05:26:10 PM

That sounds cute. :3

Chris8492

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 03, 2010, 06:19:26 PM
That's intercourse ing sick. In a good way.

I didn't think it was cool at all. I mean geez, having a nightmare about a plane crash is fine and is good to know it didn't happen, but to have a nightmare like that, and have the actual thing happen the next day, that is just scary.

Totla

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 03, 2010, 01:58:08 PM
hey you, I never see you in chat.
i would be in chat more if i wasn't grounded okay, jeez
as soon as i'm ungrounded we are doing this

Silverhawk79

So uh, this is like my most successful thread ever, somehow.

Chrona

Quote from: Kilroy on March 03, 2010, 06:17:21 PM
Then what is? D:
..Shadows everywhere...taking me into nothingness...so i'm eternally alone..

...Also..I do talk to someone about it...that's why I find Bryan before I go to sleep..

Chris8492

Quote from: Chrona on March 03, 2010, 06:36:54 PM
..Shadows everywhere...taking me into nothingness...so i'm eternally alone..

...Also..I do talk to someone about it...that's why I find Bryan before I go to sleep..

Your scared of being alone in the darkness. Its good that you talk to your friend about it though.

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 03, 2010, 06:21:07 PM
That sounds cute. :3
Imagine a tall man dressed in a nice suit with porcelain skin, long ears like sticks, a long nose identical-looking to the ears, red curly hair and a laugh like a clown. Then imagine him... tickling you. The horror ;-;. Well, he only ever actually tickled me once (I was stupid enough to confront him after experiencing the same dream over and over). It hurt.

Quote from: Totla on March 03, 2010, 06:26:32 PM
i would be in chat more if i wasn't grounded okay, jeez
as soon as i'm ungrounded we are doing this
You just name the time and place.