News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Cee

Well I'm also homeschooled. About to graduate though.

IN-SANITY

My confession is that I have been helping a friend cheat on her boyfriend for the better pat of two months and that every intercourse ing day I wake up feeling... less of a man for it. I know she deserves better than him. I know I am better. But I can't work up the courage to win her over. To prove to her that I am the better choice.
I just wish had the balls
Of steel.

Kilroy

Quote from: IN-SANITY on May 05, 2010, 05:33:12 PM
My confession is that I have been helping a friend cheat on her boyfriend for the better pat of two months and that every intercourse ing day I wake up feeling... less of a man for it. I know she deserves better than him. I know I am better. But I can't work up the courage to win her over. To prove to her that I am the better choice.
I just wish had the balls
Of steel.
Son.

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

And you ain't out of gum.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

I sometimes use NSF's funds for my own personal things, because we only pay for server stuff once every 6 months.
I'M SORRY BUT SOMETIMES I NEED THINGS AND ;_;
Except NSF's funds are really my funds because it all comes from my checking account so :|

K-Cee

Quote from: Watson on May 06, 2010, 10:36:37 PM
I sometimes use NSF's funds for my own personal things, because we only pay for server stuff once every 6 months.
I'M SORRY BUT SOMETIMES I NEED THINGS AND ;_;
Except NSF's funds are really my funds because it all comes from my checking account so :|

gasp!
assless chaps and sex toys?

Potestas

I'm the founder of Ichi, though my MAL list only has 54 entries of completed anime and way less completed manga. I'm not enough of an otaku! D:

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

SkyMyl

I've only finished four Animes, and haven't finished any Manga.

Quote from: Potestas on May 07, 2010, 10:00:41 AM
I'm not enough of an otaku! D:

Potestas

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 07, 2010, 12:26:16 PM
I've only finished four Animes, and haven't finished any Manga.
Oh well. At least I got the impression you finished more.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

JrDude

Sorry for the bump, but I feel like confessing this, others may do it too, but IDK.

I often try to predict how you people will respond to my posts, and for some reason my mind thinks you guys have a high opinion of what I say, though I know you don't. For some reason when I predict things I usually think the response will be "Oh, I never thought of it that way, you're intercourse ing brilliant" (not exactly that, but you get the gist).
Though when it comes to arguments and insults, I'm usually right, actually, once in a blue moon I get every word right on what they say.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 05, 2010, 02:40:39 AM
Sorry for the bump, but I feel like confessing this, others may do it too, but IDK.

I often try to predict how you people will respond to my posts, and for some reason my mind thinks you guys have a high opinion of what I say, though I know you don't. For some reason when I predict things I usually think the response will be "Oh, I never thought of it that way, you're intercourse ing brilliant" (not exactly that, but you get the gist).
Though when it comes to arguments and insults, I'm usually right, actually, once in a blue moon I get every word right on what they say.
Who doesn't try to predict what others will say? I do at least.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

I've tried to say certain things to see how others would react, both on here and in real life. It doesn't work most of the time.

Night the Lucario

I've watched a lot of people for some time now, and I can say that with strangers, I can guess how they'll react to things and be right maybe three percent of the time. But if I know you? Closer to ninety.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

I have this odd way of thinking to myself that everyone asides from a select few people here hate me.

yay confessions
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 05, 2010, 10:11:41 AM
I have this odd way of thinking to myself that everyone asides from a select few people here hate me.

yay confessions
And by editing someone else's post, I confess something in an uncreative way.

Also TK, you haven't done anything to warrant being hated.

Night the Lucario

Neither have you, Sky.

Not to the best of my knowledge, anyway.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.