News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Totla on June 09, 2010, 04:14:06 PM
We use stuff like pvc pipe or golf club shafts or bamboo with foam on it. No armor usually.

...Scale mail is incredibly useful, especially if you aren't using actual metal scales for it. It's light, strong, absorbs a lot of force... wear some next time. Arts stores will occasionally have some good ones.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

RX-78-2

I've always wanted to try LARPing. It's seems "geekishly" fun. I want to play WoW too, but I don't want to spend the money.

Also, I used to play MageKnight and Dungeons and Dragons. I still would, but I don't have anyone to play with. I still play RuneScape though.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Neerb

Not really an embarrassing confession, just something you guys might want to know: my profile says I'm 32, but I'm nowhere near that age. I don't like throwing my real birthday around on the internet (yeah, I'm paranoid), but my birthday here is February 6, 1978 because of my current profile name: the first Pokemon movie came out 1998 saying Mewtwo was made around 20 years ago, and the journals in Cinnabar Island's Pokemon Mansion from R/B/Y/FR/LG say he was made February 6, so I figure that's Mewtwo's birthday, which would make him 32.

Kayo

I just remembered I share a birthday with Mewtwo.

(the pokemon)

That...is...intercourse ing...awesome.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

This is my first night Sober since Sunday.

ME86

Macawmoses

Relichris

I can't believe I actually took the time to read all 38 pages of this thread.  I have to say, I was amused for a bit.  The sexist crap, not so much.  For one thing, I'm not racist or sexist, I hate everyone equally.  Which also means I love everyone equally.  Nah. 

Anyway, I don't have much to confess really.  I did have an online relationship before, regretfully.  I also dated a gal that I went to high school with.  That ended badly for me.  Not much to say about that. 

Confessions are not popping in my head at the moment.  :U

Kayo

Guys, wouldn't this be better in Power Down? Yes? No? Idk...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Totla

No this is perfectly fine where it is unless i decide to move it later and then it would not because of anything you said but solely because of me and how awesome i am.
I have spoken.

tibar21

i stole a hershey kiss from my teacher's jar in 2nd grade. i know i'm such a badass
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Relichris

Quote from: Nik on June 11, 2010, 06:04:20 PM
i stole a hershey kiss from my teacher's jar in 2nd grade. i know i'm such a badass

That's heartbreaking.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nik on June 11, 2010, 06:04:20 PM
I'm scared.

Relichris

tibar21

when i went to my friend's house,  i was really out of it after everyone went to bed, someone was using the bathroom, so i urinated in the trash can in the kitchen. Later at 3:oo am after realizing what i did i took it and emptied it in the toliet without waking his parents. i then threw the bag in his garbage can in the garage.
no one ever found out. when i confessed it to my friend months later he laughed hysterically. fortunately he took it well.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746