News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Okay, I have ADHD (probably common knowledge) and I have been recently given meds for depression, which is most likely bipolar.  I have had suicidal and homicidal thoughts in the past (in the past mind you) and do feel like there is a second personality in me...which probably spawned the character ali...
meh

Relichris

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 12, 2010, 09:10:51 PM
Okay, I have ADHD (probably common knowledge) and I have been recently given meds for depression, which is most likely bipolar.  I have had suicidal and homicidal thoughts in the past (in the past mind you) and do feel like there is a second personality in me...which probably spawned the character ali...

Well if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there for ya.  :U

JrDude

I have ADD if that wasn't already known.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Wow. I never knew that about either of you. I have a friend with ADD and another friend with ADHD, so I have some experience in... I don't want to say "dealing" with it, but... you know.

Well, it's hard to tell through text that both of you've had these conditions. Good job hiding it...? Again, you know what I mean; you're both completely normal and sane and I won't treat you any differently because of your conditions. :) Did I say it right that time?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

I take medication for it, but either way I am far from sane.

ADD just makes me not pay attention, in school I used to always fall asleep in class, or when I payed attention it went through one ear and out the other, I was trying to pay attention but my mind didn't want to focus.
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

There's a good chance I have Asperger's =3

Kayo

My family refuses to let me get meds for depression.

Which I know now is MDD.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

I'm bipolar and an insomniac.

I also have superior issues.

Jayat

Hummm? don't really have any issus

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

SkyMyl

Allegretto

Your just jealous because i'm better than you.

I still consider a bunch of people on this forum friends.

Relichris

My darkest confession is that I'm awesome. 

tibar21

seriously, in zelda twighlight princess, i never beat the game. I got stuck in the first temple and never bothered getting through
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

SkyMyl

Something I've never denied, nor made an effort to hide. I'm very paranoid of nearly about anything. ANYTHING. Just about all of my fears stem from paranoia. Playing Eversion certainly didn't help put at all.

And I was depressed for a while, but I said that pages ago, and just about every veteran member knows that by now.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 13, 2010, 11:28:05 PM
Something I've never denied, nor made an effort to hide. I'm very paranoid of nearly about anything. ANYTHING. Just about all of my fears stem from paranoia.
That explains the butterfly thing then.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]