News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

HOLY SHIZ!

I just caught Ho-Oh with 1 Ultra Ball! I just used Gyarados, who is only Lv. 41, Waterfall + Bite, then 1 Ultra Ball. Yay ^__^

Now time to train D:

So_So_Man

I got my lvl 70 lugia with 2 ultra balls

Mikoyan

Got my second Kanto badge from Misty.

Also, I was talking to my Pokemon, and something weird happened. You know when it has an item and you usually take it without having the Pokemon ninny back? Apparently, when I tried to take it from my Latias she flipped out and became angry; she wouldn't stop being angry until I swapped her out with another lead and swapped her back in. Then, I let her keep the item and she started doing weird happy poop like walking up close or hugging. Has anyone else experienced this?

Lotos

I beat the Kimono Girls.  I don't want to catch Lugia just yet and I need more Fast Balls for Suicune.  Getting everyone up to level 40.  Just Raticate and Furret need to be trained.  Finally evolved Totodile to Croconaw and Feraligatr.  I should transfer over a Leaf Stone from Diamond  to evolve Weepinbell, I mean, I taught it Razor Leaf, I think I just need to teach it Slam.

Now trying to catch Lugia...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Lotos on March 31, 2010, 06:49:33 AM
I beat the Kimono Girls.  I don't want to catch Lugia just yet and I need more Fast Balls for Suicune.  Getting everyone up to level 40.  Just Raticate and Furret need to be trained.  Finally evolved Totodile to Croconaw and Feraligatr.  I should transfer over a Leaf Stone from Diamond  to evolve Weepinbell, I mean, I taught it Razor Leaf, I think I just need to teach it Slam.

Now trying to catch Lugia...
Suicune can be captured through side-quest means unlike Enter and Raikou.

Lotos

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 31, 2010, 10:53:40 AM
Suicune can be captured through side-quest means unlike Enter and Raikou.

I know.  I just want to catch Suicune in a Fast Ball like the other two :3

Also, caught Lugia.  He was a ninny D:

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Mikoyan on March 30, 2010, 09:49:04 PM
Got my second Kanto badge from Misty.

Also, I was talking to my Pokemon, and something weird happened. You know when it has an item and you usually take it without having the Pokemon ninny back? Apparently, when I tried to take it from my Latias she flipped out and became angry; she wouldn't stop being angry until I swapped her out with another lead and swapped her back in. Then, I let her keep the item and she started doing weird happy poop like walking up close or hugging. Has anyone else experienced this?
I have, once with my Gyarados yesterday.

Beat Clair, went through Dragon's Den, now facing Kimono girls. And now beat them.
...̅̅̅

So_So_Man

Leveling my party for red

Friendly Hostile

I'm in the Radio Tower. :B

The Yellow Forest is go

Also, I'm now headed towards Victory Road.
...̅̅̅

ThePowerOfOne

Well intercourse . No trainers in Victory Road, and all the Pokemon are only Lv. 30s. This messes up my training a bit.

So far I have Arcanine: Lv. 50, Gyarados: Lv. 47, and Typhlosion: Lv. 45. How do you think i'll do against the E4? I'm training a Dragonair and Chinchou now. Dragonair is Lv. 30, but leveling it up is slow as intercourse , and Chinchou is Lv. 11, I just hatched it and started training it. I was thinking about waiting for the E4, since Chinchou would be helpful with Confuse Ray and Thunder Wave. But how do you guys think i'll do with just my strongest three?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on April 02, 2010, 07:49:25 PM
Well intercourse . No trainers in Victory Road, and all the Pokemon are only Lv. 30s. This messes up my training a bit.

So far I have Arcanine: Lv. 50, Gyarados: Lv. 47, and Typhlosion: Lv. 45. How do you think i'll do against the E4? I'm training a Dragonair and Chinchou now. Dragonair is Lv. 30, but leveling it up is slow as intercourse , and Chinchou is Lv. 11, I just hatched it and started training it. I was thinking about waiting for the E4, since Chinchou would be helpful with Confuse Ray and Thunder Wave. But how do you guys think i'll do with just my strongest three?
Odion of YTAS: Let me put it this way, you are so f*****.

Lance is the person you should worry about.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 02, 2010, 08:17:12 PM
Odion of YTAS: Let me put it this way, you are so f*****.

Lance is the person you should worry about.
Even if I have Gyarados with Ice Fang and Arcanine with Thunder Fang?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on April 02, 2010, 08:50:37 PM
Even if I have Gyarados with Ice Fang and Arcanine with Thunder Fang?
I think you have a chance. Try to see if you can strike first, though.