News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 08, 2007, 07:03:55 PM
Nik stood up, and began to stroll down to his workshop.

"No goodbye?" Keisha asks watching Nik walk away. "Oh well..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

At Keisha's words, he turned around and grinned. With a short wave he said, "Sorry. Bye. Got caught up in my thoughts again."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." Dr.Zizmor said. He closed the door and left from the back door. It's a good thing I know a short-cut to get to Mineral Town much quicker. He walked into the forest finding his way toward the secret passage.

Anarchy_Jas

"Heh, it's okay," Keisha nods and waves back. "Guess I'll see ya around. Go do what ya gotta do."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kat95

Katherine was leaning against the wall on the outside of her house sketching a flower in her sketchbook.

Bubblez

Trixie reached out from a door and grabbed Lux on thet shoulder and pulled him into the closet.  "That's it! You're such a big baby!  It was your choice but, now, I have no choice."  Trixie then grabbed Lux's shirt off and pulled his pants off.  "Ugh, finally.  I'll bring these back tomorrow, hon.  Ciao!" Trixie flipped her hair, put on her sunglasses, winked at Lux at went into her room at the inn and began to work on Lux's clothes with all of her tools.

Daft Pink

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 06, 2007, 07:45:55 PM
Bobby went for a walk in the forest. He then went to sit down at a tree stump on the way there. My grandpa wouldn't be proud of me right now. I shouldn't even call myself a farmer. I don't even have any animals! thought Bobby. He sighed and looked down. I wish I would just be able to live out a normal farmer's life. I'm running out of money. I'll have to find a way to get more money, or else, I don't know what I'll do. All my family is gone. :( Bobby was really sad, and wished to at least get one cow. Bobby sighed again.
I wonder how I will be able to keep on going like this. This is going to have to change. If I don't have any money, I won't be able to live here. But then again, I have nowhere to go. All my family. My friends. They're all..... gone... thought Bobby.

MD_Slider

"Alright, thanks!" Miles called out to Dr. Zizmor.  He then moved onto the next house, Kat's.  He knocked on the door.

Daft Pink

Quote from: MD_Slider on November 08, 2007, 08:17:04 PM
"Alright, thanks!" Miles called out to Dr. Zizmor.  He then moved onto the next house, Bobby's.  He knocked on the door.
Ooc: Just so you know, Bobby is not in his house right now. He's in the forest. Just checking with you in case I didn't make it clear.  :)

Daft Pink

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 08, 2007, 08:19:02 PM
Quote from: MD_Slider on November 08, 2007, 08:17:04 PM
"Alright, thanks!" Miles called out to Dr. Zizmor.  He then moved onto the next house, Bobby's.  He knocked on the door.
Ooc: Just so you know, Bobby is not in his house right now. He's in the forest. Just checking with you in case I didn't make it clear.  :)
Ooc: What a perfect time to RP. Everyone's online right now. :)

Kat95

Katherine sighed as she got up and went into her house and ended up tripping over one of her canvases. "OWW!!! I really need to clean up once in a while!" She said with a midly raised voice.

Ooc:Very.

MD_Slider

OoC: I edited my post.  Now Miles and Shae are at Kat's door.

Daft Pink

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 08, 2007, 08:16:00 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 06, 2007, 07:45:55 PM
Bobby went for a walk in the forest. He then went to sit down at a tree stump on the way there. My grandpa wouldn't be proud of me right now. I shouldn't even call myself a farmer. I don't even have any animals! thought Bobby. He sighed and looked down. I wish I would just be able to live out a normal farmer's life. I'm running out of money. I'll have to find a way to get more money, or else, I don't know what I'll do. All my family is gone. :( Bobby was really sad, and wished to at least get one cow. Bobby sighed again.
I wonder how I will be able to keep on going like this. This is going to have to change. If I don't have any money, I won't be able to live here. But then again, I have nowhere to go. All my family. My friends. They're all..... gone... thought Bobby.

Bobby then saw a dog. The very same dog he had try to catch 4 days ago. Why should I even bother. I'm not even going to catch that dog. The dog then went away.

Quote from: MD_Slider on November 08, 2007, 08:25:39 PM
OoC: I edited my post.  Now Miles and Shae are at Kat's door.
Ooc: You didn't really have to. You could have just knocked and seen that Bobby wasn't there, but that's fine too. :)

Kat95

Katherine opened the door now with a band aid on her cheek.

"Hey whats up?" Katherine asked.

Flying Chickens

Nik opened his workshop door, and stepped in. He grabbed a pair of plyers, a screwdriver, and a hammer, and set to work.