News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Do you know anyone who sucks at SSBB -- Brawl

Started by arachnid, April 11, 2010, 11:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arachnid

Do you know anyone who sucks at SMBB -- Brawl? If so I want to know how bad they suck ;0 And what it's like to play against them And if you want, send me a pix of them failing. Preferably epic fail.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

SkyMyl

Shujinco2

My brother.

He's a Metanight user. He WOULD be good, if he would only realise that Lucas kicks Metanight's ASS.

He's always like "LOL, i have Metanight, the best character in the game!"

And then I pwn his ass with Lucas. EVERYTIME.

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Someguy13

I consider myself to be average at best and I have played people who are worse than me so I guess yeah I've played people who are bad.

As for what it's like to play against them it's like playing a com (of any level) just more entertaining.

Dawei

All of you.

And plenty other people in real life.

DededeCloneChris

Dawei sucks, I heard from somebody that he does suck.

Dawei

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmmm, I do know 2 people that might, but I won't list them considering that they're not into Brawl too much.
Myself, I'd think average minimal

Eizweir

It depends on what league you're playing in.  Little brother's suck. I'm sure there are AiB users who are less than great.  Then at each professional tournament somebody has to lose first.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Magnum

I'm okay until I get on the internet. When it starts to lag, I immediately turn into "Dodgeroll, Smash, repeat"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79