News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Shipping: On NSFCD

Started by SkyMyl, April 19, 2010, 08:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kibbilin on May 12, 2010, 05:15:40 PM
I met her once on April Fool's Day. She's pretty cool.
She's my honorary big sis. That's just how cool she is.

Also, Redpaige13, RedSox, and Red7js. All the well known Reds on NSF.

Dog Food

Oh yeah, RedSox. I know him as Kittyluver now, so... Then who's the other Chris? I've got AuroraChannelerChris and AcerChris.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

I hearby name this shipping AcerChannelerChris! Because that's awesome! And filled with Yaoi goodness!
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 12, 2010, 05:47:17 PM
I hearby name this shipping AcerChannelerChris! Because that's awesome! And filled with Yaoi goodness!
A male Yaoi fan?

Quote from: Kibbilin on May 12, 2010, 05:38:38 PM
Oh yeah, RedSox. I know him as Kittyluver now, so... Then who's the other Chris? I've got AuroraChannelerChris and AcerChris.
...I actually forgot who the third Chris was.

Chris8492

Do you remember Apollo? does that ring any bells?

Night the Lucario

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 12, 2010, 05:56:44 PM
A male Yaoi fan?
...I actually forgot who the third Chris was.

It's alright, because Acer knows. It's Apollo.

And you say that like it's a bad thing. Besides, isn't it common knowledge that I'm not precisely the straightest arrow in the quiver? Actually, I'm a bit more like the bow itself. ;D
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 12, 2010, 06:00:06 PM
It's alright, because Acer knows. It's Apollo.

And you say that like it's a bad thing. Besides, isn't it common knowledge that I'm not precisely the straightest arrow in the quiver? Actually, I'm a bit more like the bow itself. ;D
This is an interesting way to find out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

*giggles* Didn't one of my early posts mention that I had a voice in my head who was dating another voice in my head? So, technically, one could argue that I was dating myself.

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 13, 2010, 03:11:51 AM
*giggles* Didn't one of my early posts mention that I had a voice in my head who was dating another voice in my head? So, technically, one could argue that I was dating myself.
Unless one of your voices was female, which would mean that you would technically be straight.

Or bi.

I don't know, which is it? >_>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

Neither was a female.

Although you're right, bi I am, although without an activated sex drive - since we're talking about me, here, not one of my alts - I'm technically asexual. Reading yaoi, amongst other things, still amuses me.

Kayo

So:

NightxHimselfxHisOtherSelf
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

No, just two.

It's called Alt shipping, incidentally. Since I'm the only one who can do it, considering the creation of alt accounts is against the rules.
Screw the rules, he does what we tell him to.

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 13, 2010, 03:27:29 AM
No, just two.

It's called Alt shipping, incidentally. Since I'm the only one who can do it, considering the creation of alt accounts is against the rules.
Screw the rules, he does what we tell him to.
Can you reproduce asexually?
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

Nope. Well, I can make more personas, making more people in my head. Does that count?

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 13, 2010, 03:40:52 AM
Nope. Well, I can make more personas, making more people in my head. Does that count?
I was hoping you could do it like an amoeba.

That would be pretty awesome.
[move][/move]