News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Shipping: On NSFCD

Started by SkyMyl, April 19, 2010, 08:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

I'm limited to what I can do physically, I'm afraid.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Night the Lucario

I'm gay, and asexual, due to the fact that I have no sex drive. It simply doesn't interest me. I wish I could reproduce asexually, but I can't, because I'm limited to what I'm physically capable of. And I don't know about you, but splitting myself in half would be inherently fatal for both halves.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 13, 2010, 01:09:40 PM
I'm gay, and asexual, due to the fact that I have no sex drive. It simply doesn't interest me. I wish I could reproduce asexually, but I can't, because I'm limited to what I'm physically capable of. And I don't know about you, but splitting myself in half would be inherently fatal for both halves.
Wait.. are you bi or gay? .-.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

One could easily argue both. Although if you want a straight answer, bi leaning more toward gay. Pardon the cheap punnery.

Thirdkoopa

SkyMack
ObsidianKoopa
LightKoopa

I think this thread is officially one of my favorite threads on NSFCD.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Thirdkoopa

SkyNight
PsychoMaster1379 (How this went ignored so long is beyond me, I think I posted it before)
SynCustom
Doodle_Hostile
NightRoy

BRAIN BLEACH: Any thread like this involving TK will always need it.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

Oh, I can totally ship these! Does anyone want a shipping story about any pairing listed in this topic? Give me your email and I'll send it when it's done!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 20, 2010, 05:30:16 PM
PsychoMaster1379 (How this went ignored so long is beyond me, I think I posted it
I demand a story for this pairing.

Also, when you finish the story, post it.

Night the Lucario

I shall do it! After finishing the other two currently in demand. Also, TK, if you want me to post them here, make a post saying it's alright.

Thirdkoopa

Only post the one we talked about in chat, Night. Sky requested it, but I guess I should approve since it was my idea.

And to think PY needed brain bleach before.

Night the Lucario

Aw, alright. I'll just send you the two, I guess.

Night the Lucario

Alright, still working on the story, but a shipping has occurred to me that must be posted. LighTK. Because yeah.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: The Offspring on May 21, 2010, 03:29:17 AM
Alright, still working on the story, but a shipping has occurred to me that must be posted. LighTK. Because yeah.
For any of you that don't get it this answers all of your questions right here.