Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3 announced

Started by Thirdkoopa, April 20, 2010, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: X-3 on April 21, 2010, 04:37:02 PM
Good to hear. I'll have to buy it when it comes out next year.

As for who I want to see, I guess someone from MegaMan who hasn't appeared a lot in the Versus series.
So....
Zero, Bass, or someone from one of the not quite as good and lesser liked series after Zero.... oy.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on April 21, 2010, 04:40:03 PM
So....
Zero, Bass, or someone from one of the not quite as good and lesser liked series after Zero.... oy.
Or, I don't know, maybe...this guy?

X-3

Quote from: Simea on April 21, 2010, 05:14:00 PM
Or, I don't know, maybe...this guy?

Or hell, if they even wanted to they could have that one red guy with the scarf and shades.
If they're crazy enough they could put in that scarred, almost never-dying bald guy. He dressed up as Wolverine once, so it could work.

Being a bit more serious, Zero has a good chance of happening, what with him being immensely popular. He's already been in SNK Chaos(was that it?) and TvC though. I'd personally like to see someone else, but I'd really have little problem if he did get in. Yeah.
oh, and I guess someone from Legends will probably appear. I should probably think of other characters besides MegaMan ones that I'd like to see, hah.

BOREDFOREVER

Put Thor in there.  Or Nightcrawler.

The Riddler

Quote from: X-3 on April 21, 2010, 05:19:48 PM
Or hell, if they even wanted to they could have that one red guy with the scarf and shades.
If they're crazy enough they could put in that scarred, almost never-dying bald guy. He dressed up as Wolverine once, so it could work.

Being a bit more serious, Zero has a good chance of happening, what with him being immensely popular. He's already been in SNK Chaos(was that it?) and TvC though. I'd personally like to see someone else, but I'd really have little problem if he did get in. Yeah.
oh, and I guess someone from Legends will probably appear. I should probably think of other characters besides MegaMan ones that I'd like to see, hah.
He wasn't in MvC or MvC2, so I'm not quite sure how he has a "good chance."

Nightcrawler would be amazing.

Turok

Quote from: Lance on April 21, 2010, 05:56:04 PM
He wasn't in MvC or MvC2, so I'm not quite sure how he has a "good chance."

Nightcrawler would be amazing.
It's a good chance due to him being in 2 out of three of their crossover fighting games.

Nightcrawler would be awesome but, it would end up like distilling Seth & then reskinning him.

*poof* "catchphrase" *poof* "catchphrase"*poof* "catchphrase"*poof* "catchphrase"*poof* "catchphrase"

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Shujinco2

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!

I'm so getting it.

But they should add some poeople:

Capcom:
Sagat, Blanca, Viewtiful Joe, Somebody Else.

marvel: Human Tourch, Mr. Fantastic, Sand Man, Dr. Octopus.

Cornwad

I think it's safe to say that none of the Fantastic Four will be in it, unless they plan on having an insane amount of characters.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Eggplant Wizard on April 22, 2010, 12:53:34 PM
I think it's safe to say that none of the Fantastic Four will be in it, unless they plan on having an insane amount of characters.
There are only 4 Fantastic 4 members. :|

That's not alot.

Cornwad

Quote from: Ninten on April 22, 2010, 02:38:43 PM
There are only 4 Fantastic 4 members. :|

That's not alot.
It is if only 15 Marvel characters are in it, which seems to be what Capcom has right now. Plus that makes 5, because Super Skrull is there (probably). I like the Fantastic Four, but it would be like if four Resident Evil characters made it in.

Qsmash

Zero

Cornwad

I wonder if Kick-Ass will be in it.

Turok

Quote from: Eggplant Wizard on April 22, 2010, 08:03:09 PM
I wonder if Kick-Ass will be in it.
:|

Did you just.......

:|

On the cover: "This game is kick-ass!"

There, that counts

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Cornwad