Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3 announced

Started by Thirdkoopa, April 20, 2010, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

It's hype time!

I don't have much to say but I'll possibly end up buying it at one point. Pretty neat trailer.

Discuss.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I came. Looks like the graphics will be similar to Tatsunoko, with a comic book feel.

Also, Chris Redfield vs the Hulk was pretty badass.
They had better include Leon.

Turok

Quote from: Simea on April 20, 2010, 11:58:42 AM
I came. Looks like the graphics will be similar to Tatsunoko, with a comic book feel.

Also, Chris Redfield vs the Hulk was pretty badass.
They had better include Leon.
All of this (And More!)

If they don't include Leon, brix will be shat, & then thrown & Capcom HQ.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Zero

Holy intercourse ing poop snag Zero from Tatsunoko, the model is RIGHT THERE.

I can't wait for this game

SkyMyl

Wait, Felicia's still going to be in this one?

Nayrman

Awesome sauce.

I hope there's a boulder punching mini-game bonus round between Chris and the Hulk.
I also see Deadpool among the silhouettes, yay! But Chris just made me lol, this is going to be epic.

Who I want:
Deadpool (duh)
THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!
Cyclops

Zero (like said in above posts, you've already got his fighting game model from TvC)
Leon
Viewtiful Joe (comic book dude, obviously)
Frank West (he was awesome in TvC)
return of CLASSIC Megaman
Dante

Cornwad

Give me Captain America, Dan, and Arthur and I'll be happy. I hope this is like Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2: Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Qsmash

This made my day. No Spiderman for the fanbase? Whatever, I'm smiling too hard to complain.

Zero

Kotaku provides an image that has silhouettes. Most of them can be interpreted pretty easily.

Deadpool is obvious
Dante is Obvious
Frank West is obvious

SkyMyl

Also, forgot to mention that Amaterasu better be in Capcom's roster. After all, Yami was in Tatsunoko, so there's no reason Ammy shouldn't be in.

Cornwad

If Super Skrull is there it would be great. It always annoyed me that Doom was in there without the Fantasitc Foru- Skrull is all four in one.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, interesting. It'd be nice if they threw in a few Marvel characters as well as some Capcom characters. A few suggestions..,
For Marvel..., definetly Carnage and Doc.Oc from Spider-Man. I can't be to sure if they put enough villains in, but I'd think these two could work Honestly.
And for Capcom..., definetly Amaretsu from Okami, Dante, Vergil, and Lady from Devil May Cry series, and Leon from Resident Evil is a definite must as well.
Well, that's as much as I can think of for the moment. If they have a copy for Wii, I'll definetly take a look.

The Riddler

Chris Redfield vs. Frank West should be fun.
Both are zombie killers. :3

Qsmash

I want more Rival School reps in. Batsu, Hinata, and Kyosuke. Taiyo High 4 life.

X-3

Good to hear. I'll have to buy it when it comes out next year.

As for who I want to see, I guess someone from MegaMan who hasn't appeared a lot in the Versus series.