Main Menu

Favorite SNES title?

Started by The Riddler, April 21, 2010, 07:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

The topic title says enough.

My favorite SNES title, as well as my favorite game of all time, is Final Fantasy II. It's one of the earliest games I can remember playing, and to this day I can play through it and still have fun.

I also love Pilotwings, DKC2, F-Zero, SMRPG, and Secret of Mana... but there are so many to pick from.

SkyMyl

Super Metroid, Final Fantasy III, Link to the Past, Super Castlevania IV, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu III, Super Mario World, Star Fox...darn, I could go on and on.

The SNES is just the greatest console ever. To list one game would be very difficult.

Shujinco2

Oh god, Rob, if you're going to say Final Fantasy, at  least call it by what it really IS :|

Also, i could name a million, but I mostly love Earthbound, for being so intercourse ed up, and I just started playing DCK2, and it's pretty epic so far.

The Riddler

Quote from: Ninten on April 21, 2010, 08:38:59 PM
Oh god, Rob, if you're going to say Final Fantasy, at  least call it by what it really IS :|

Also, i could name a million, but I mostly love Earthbound, for being so intercourse ed up, and I just started playing DCK2, and it's pretty epic so far.
On SNES, It's Final Fantasy II. :|

MoS

Link to the Past. One of the first game I ever played and it really got me into gaming. It was also the first game I ever beat, I was 4 (With a little help from my older brother of course :P)

PsychoYoshi

DKC 2 and ALTTP.

It's a shame that the SNES was before my parents let me get a console; so many great RPGs that I've never gotten the chance to play.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Simea on April 21, 2010, 07:13:07 PM
The SNES is just the greatest console ever.
Very debatable. I'll just leave it at that. (Maybe not "Very" since there's few consoles or hell systems overall that compete)

For me there's FE5, Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, and possibly Super Metroid.

But really, I'd be kidding to myself if I said EB, SMRPG, FFIV (Prefer the DS edition) and FE5. I think I'll go with FFVI as my answer here. SMW is however really intercourse ing close. Kirby Superstar is also close but there's Ultra that blows it out of water.
Quote from: Dark Link on April 22, 2010, 12:41:01 PM
It's a shame that the SNES was before my parents let me get a console; so many great RPGs that I've never gotten the chance to play.
Actually there's few that are truly "Great"; I took a while to realize that. The quality, innovation (More so everything outside of combat) and difference in them however is amazing.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Mystic

Zombies Ate My Neighbors
SMW

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zero on April 22, 2010, 07:23:27 PM
Mega Man X3
Oh yeah, I forgot about X3, along with the other X games.

Magnum

Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country
and Super Mario World

on a completely unrelated note, I found all my SNES games and found what could be the most demonically hard game in existence that I forgot about til now.

SUPER STAR WARS!!!!! GOD, I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change