Main Menu

Nintendo's classic controller: Take 2.

Started by Thirdkoopa, April 28, 2010, 02:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

...Bleh. I still don't like it much and already have a grip. The main parts of it feel awkward but the rest look like an improvement. I already have a grip on my CC.

Discuss.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Seems...unnecessary. The first Classic Controller was fine on its own.

The Riddler

Eh at least it made the top buttons more accessible.

MoS

You should just be able to plug in a USB controller.

Mystic

StarWindWizard7

Lol, you look at it and it looks like a new sleep black car...then when you look at the Wii your like, "oh....".

I'll stick with what I have.

Macawmoses

It plays soooo nicely. Highly recommended purchase right there ^^

SkyMyl

Quote from: Sherlock on May 01, 2010, 07:01:31 PM
It plays soooo nicely. Highly recommended purchase right there ^^
Tell me, what's the difference? A grip and two relocated (and unused) shoulder buttons? How exactly does it play better?

Macawmoses

It's nice subtle change. For instance, the control sticks are further apart. It feels way more comfortable. It's a little grittier, I guess, so the grip is better. Oh, and I should note the cords placement is just soooooo much more convenient (although, still short as intercourse ).

bluaki

Quote from: Sherlock on May 01, 2010, 10:34:49 PM
Oh, and I should note the cords placement is just soooooo much more convenient (although, still short as intercourse ).
The cord on it is much longer than the original classic controller. Long enough that I can lay my wiimote on the desk next to me while playing with it instead of on my lap.

Though pictures suggest otherwise, it's not just a classic controller with handles glued on. The back of the controller is curved in a comfortable way like most modern controllers are. For all it's worth, this is basically Nintendo's Dualshock; shape is similar and all the buttons have exact alternatives between the two (besides L3 and R3).