News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

One Hit Wonders

Started by Macawmoses, May 01, 2010, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 04, 2010, 01:25:35 PM
Geno returned in M&L: SS as the instruction person of the minigame where you throw stuff in Pirahna's mouths or whatever, I don't think Copyright would be an issue if he already returned slightly.
It was a character model, and I just about guarantee it was a wishy washy line even then. Square left a very clear message at the end of the notices claiming him to be their own.

JrDude

Ah, well he's not a very big character so if there is a problem, I doubt Geno will return as more than that, 'cause I doubt Nintendo will buy Geno like they had to with Diddy.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 04, 2010, 01:25:35 PM
Geno returned in M&L: SS as the instruction person of the minigame where you throw stuff in Pirahna's mouths or whatever, I don't think Copyright would be an issue if he already returned slightly.
Well, Nintendo, you got some 'splaining to do.[/s]

Oh, never mind.

JrDude

MORE
Punies (those little bug things from PM: TTYD)
Toopa Strikers (The soccer koopas from SPM), those could appear in the next Mario Strikers game somehow.
Bulky Bob-omb (those fat pink bob-ombs)
Paragoomba + Spiky Goomba
Doopliss, he's awesome big role would be cool.
Koopatrol.
Twilight Town people
Cleft.
Bristle.
Watt.
Chuck Quizmo.
Chet Rippo.
Rip Cheato.
(PM1) Merle family.
Oaklie.
Twink.
Whaka.
Clubba.
Buzzar + Babies
Lantern Ghost.
The Master (PM1).
Koopa Bros.
Jr. Troopa.
Kammy Koopa.
Dooplighost

Notice how most (if not all) are from Paper Mario, I think they would all be good in other games (possibly small roles), but yeah, Paper Mario introduces a lot of awesome characters that would be badass to see in 3D.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Missingno6

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 01, 2010, 02:09:52 PM
Asides from that I've always felt more Mario-RPG Characters or at least references could be thrown into the mix.
GENO-WHIRL!

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 10, 2010, 03:54:14 AM
Watt.
I loved him.
~~~~~
These ones aren't really characters but Tanooki Mario and Bunny Mario. Both are my facorite,
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Missingno6 on May 13, 2010, 02:24:10 PM
I loved him.
~~~~~
These ones aren't really characters but Tanooki Mario and Bunny Mario. Both are my facorite,
Watt is a she, you know.

Missingno6

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on May 13, 2010, 02:59:38 PM
Watt is a she, you know.
Thanks for the correction. I haven't played Paper Mario in a long time.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Shujinco2

Booster and the Axem Rangers.

I intercourse ing loved those guys.

Also... Belome. I liked him too...

SkyMyl

Lotos

Quote from: JrDude φ on May 04, 2010, 01:42:11 PM
Ah, well he's not a very big character so if there is a problem, I doubt Geno will return as more than that, 'cause I doubt Nintendo will buy Geno like they had to with Diddy.

Nintendo bought Diddy?  I thought DK's characters were Nintendo's as a part of the deal when Rare was sold to Microsoft?

Bandit from Yoshi's Island needs a role.  He was a pretty cool enemy.

JrDude

Quote from: Lotos on May 31, 2010, 07:02:21 PM
Nintendo bought Diddy?  I thought DK's characters were Nintendo's as a part of the deal when Rare was sold to Microsoft?

Bandit from Yoshi's Island needs a role.  He was a pretty cool enemy.
I think that was still being discussed when Melee was being made or something, 'cause before Melee, Diddy had no logo on his hat, in Melee, there was a Dixie trophy, but no Diddy, and after Melee, Diddy had the Nintendo logo on his head. Something happened there, I don't remember the details anymore.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero