News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

One Hit Wonders

Started by Macawmoses, May 01, 2010, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

This is a topic that is often times discussed on Mario Forums...and this is one! So, putting two and two together, what Mario character that has only had one appearance would you bring back? Would it be for a mini game compilation like Mario vs. Sonic or Mario Party? A sports game like Mario Kart? Or a full fledged adventure?

To me, I'd say Mack is that character. Obviously, I'm a little biased, but I think Mack could have a role similar to that of Fawful - an underling that rises up to take over. He'd be a great antagonist - maybe with the help of Bowyer! :0)

So, how about you?

Thirdkoopa

Croco and Boshi in a Yoshi game come into mind with a lot of potential. Asides from that I've always felt more Mario-RPG Characters or at least references could be thrown into the mix. Why not have a regular 3D Koopa dressed up and looking similar to koops? I'm sure lots would like that in say Mario Party or something.
Quote from: Sherlock on May 01, 2010, 01:24:17 PM
Obviously, I'm a little biased
Sir that is an understatement.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Silverhawk79

I would bring back Croco and Boshi. They were pretty awesome characters from a very memorable game.

Cornwad

I think everyone wants to see Baby Daisy and Baby Wario in more games. Pretty much any character from Super Mario RPG would work, like Booster.

Macawmoses

I have trouble imagining Booster's return in anything but a bit part.

JrDude

All of the following I'm I'm talking about 3D games, maybe as a small part of a big game, some with a big part maybe, or in a Party/Sports game.
This is in no special order, just in the order they come to mind.

Geno, he returns, and so people will recognize him, he possesses the same doll or makes an illusion of said doll.
Boshi, he could either return in a Yoshi game or a Mario game with Yoshi in it.
Koops, just because he wears clothing, and I never thought about it until 3K mentioned it.
Flurrie, just for giggles.
Baby Yoshi, all models of him too, and if he's in a game with dialog, he still calls Mario "Gonzales."
Parakarry, because he's awesome.
Croco, he would be good as an enemy in a Party/Sport game, maybe he stole the trophy?
Wart, this guy deserves a big role though.
Daisy, sure she's in the Party/Sports games, but she should be in another regular game some time.
Giga Bowser, though he appeared in 2 games, I think it would be epic to include him in a regular game at least once.
The Shadow Sirens, Vivian could help somehow, and the 2 sisters could be part of the evil again, possibly even the Shadow Queen, but that may be too much.
Bobbery (SP?), all the 3D Bob-Ombs have no character, Bobbery has a giant stache, hat, and steering wheel on his ass.

The list goes on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

I just remembered, I'd edit this in my last post, but these guys are too important to be lost in a long list.

THE X-NAUTS
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 01, 2010, 05:47:18 PM
I just remembered, I'd edit this in my last post, but these guys are too important to be lost in a long list.

THE X-NAUTS
This.

Also, Boshi, Geno, and Baby Yoshi. Maybe Goombella or Goombario too.

How about the football players you need to jump on three times to kill? I always thought they were funn.

JrDude

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 01, 2010, 09:46:31 PM
How about the football players you need to jump on three times to kill? I always thought they were funn.
I was gonna say that but something distracted me. I agree, and I remembered their name when I was gonna put it on the list but now I no longer remember it x_X
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Macawmoses

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 01, 2010, 09:56:04 PM
Chargin' Chuck.
...seems too predictable. I agree as an enemy, it can come back. But I was thinking more of characters with, well, character.

Rayquarian

Geno.  Actually, if it weren't for copyright issues...

THEBIRD

Boshi wins this thread.

JrDude

Quote from: Rayquarian on May 04, 2010, 04:35:16 AM
Geno.  Actually, if it weren't for copyright issues...
Geno returned in M&L: SS as the instruction person of the minigame where you throw stuff in Pirahna's mouths or whatever, I don't think Copyright would be an issue if he already returned slightly.
[move][/move]
Dude .